I'm soo lonelyyyyy and I want to learn how to live with it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
I'm soo lonelyyyyy and I want to learn how to live with it..
I work a looooooottttt..have a lot of professional commitments and no single close friend ... I hate my life but i'm not suicidal...I want to learn how to feel happy being lonely!!! It seems to me I've been created to stay on my own..
Anyone like me? Anyone can tell me what to do more that use all my time from 8 am to 12 pm....

Thanks in advance for all your responses and care to reply..

I feel extremely alone too all the time. i feel EXACTLY like you. i'm not suicidal but i fuckin hate my life. I have learned a way to ignore the shittiness of life and move on as if nothing bad has happened.

the way i cope with it is hanging out with any human beings, have some kind of connection to others whether face to face or online interaction. *hint hint* think the positive.

then id tell myself that life isnt so bad.... but the shittyness worthless feeling comes back every once in a while.

like right now, i really need a girlfriend. i have been ignoring the fact that i havent had a gf in like 6 years...which is fuckin pathetic. i cannot ignore the problem anymore now im actually trying to do something about it. i kno in the end ill most likely to be disappointed, but i kno at least i tried (thinking positive) i get rejected most of the time... but thats ok... i guess

people that are TRULY lonely is the people sitting in prison in solitary confinement. We are still one notch above. we can go online and chat or go to bars and talk or just ride around on buses or bikes in teh streets.

i hope my example helped.

Really tough to overcome with the loneness. But we come here on earth w alone and we go to the heaven also alone but surviving alone on the earth is very tough.

Find something else to fixate on. I fixate on helping people, because i realize that i won't marry ever. So i help other people get together, i help others get better, and i help others get over.

Latest posts

Back