I'm still crazy about her

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakthecycle

Reaction score
So there is this girl on my school, that I have this big cruse on. I can't help it I know she is way out of my leauge. However we've becomed good friends and she sure is what every guy could hope for. But as I said before I dont have a chance, and yes I told her how I felt. In some kinda way. I told her that I had to kill a feeling I felt about her because I knew she didn't feel the same way, and I maybe had to keep some distance from her for awhile.

And she just got kinda sympathtic and said "dont worry you will find someone one day your a good guy" And some more words that for me just seemed as some pity honeysuckle. I dont know what more was said, to be exact I was kinda drunk not too drunk just a bit.
So she didn't stright up rejected me, but I don't ask her stright up either or maybe I did, she had her chance.

Today Were still good friends but im a bit worried that were maybe only friends because she feels sorry for me. Like she has this habit of asking me "are you okay" sometimes.

I don't know what I want you guys to reply im just confused as hell.

sorry you feeling bummed man, you know what i think.
ive learned in my experience its never a good idea to go blindly chasing after some one. its good to be friends, but if thats to much for you to handle you should tell her exactly how you feel and if she dosnt want to hear it, then thats her loss and your better finding love in yourself.
heres my experience: i was with this girl for 9 months and when we spilt up i turned it over and over again and again in my head untill finally i got a chance to hang with her again. after having a nice evening, i told her exactly what was up with my side of the story. long story short were still friends (i guess?) but i really want love from her and shell be moving soon so theres no point holding on to any false hope, so ive let go and i feel great now! im living for myself again and thats what you should do. dont worry about girls and just be happy with (not being lonely but...) living for yourself
im only 25 but i think this is gonna sound old-man ish, but im guessing your in high school still. if so, you dont need any love yet! worry about getting good grades and going off to college then becoming succesful as hell in the real world and then women will flock to you!

this ended up a long answer.....um.....sorry.......hope this helps. anytime uncle loketron is here,,,,,

Thanks loketron :)

Yeah I'm 19

But I just don't know how to forget her, and im so friggin tired of these "one sided romances" I've had em before. **** it sure can kill a guy on the inside.
But as long she doesn't feel sorry for me, and that it was sympathy whick was the only reason why we hangout I would be very dissapointed.

Latest posts

Back