I'm the only person on A Lonely Life who likes ....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse said:
Spare said:
I'm the only person in ALL whose avatar features an elephant. I'm also the only person on ALL whose avatar co-features a trampoline. And an empty warehouse. And a little red heart in the corner.

Woah! I never noticed the little red heart before!

BUT you are not the only one on ALL whose avatar features a bouncing animal, I believe someone had a bouncing owl for awhile.

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
Jesse said:
Spare said:
I'm the only person in ALL whose avatar features an elephant. I'm also the only person on ALL whose avatar co-features a trampoline. And an empty warehouse. And a little red heart in the corner.

Woah! I never noticed the little red heart before!

BUT you are not the only one on ALL whose avatar features a bouncing animal, I believe someone had a bouncing owl for awhile.

That's correct; Minus has a bouncing owl. But you'll notice I didn't SAY I was the only ALL member with a bouncing avatar. :D

I'm the only person on A.L.L. who likes to take showers sitting down in the tub. (well, maybe not the only one - anyone else?)

The Marx Brothers

Their films were made before my parents were even born. People that see them in my movie collection usually ask "Why the heck do you have THESE?"

But dammit if I don't find them funny, and they cheer me up when I'm feeling down.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."

- Groucho

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
i am the only one on ALL with an H. R. Giger avatar :)

H.R. Giger is awesome. My boyfriend has some of his artwork tattooed :)
Anywho...
I'm the only person on ALL with the screen name "Phyxi"

ha :p

I'm the only person (freak) on A Lonely Life who has Michael Jackson in their signiture.

I'm going to keep it like that forever, so i'll keep making new ones when i get bored of the old one :D

Van Hooligan X said:
Sanal said:
Can I guess?

no! DDD

nobody can guess, espically me DDD.

i'm the only person on ALL to be an upgrade of sanal, until mikey's wife gives birth

LOL okay :p

Am I the only person in A lonely life who reads the "Fabulous Self-Esteem" e-book by Amy Twain? I think, NO. lols. :D Her www.innerzine.com site belongs to the top 10 Self Improvement site. I simply love that woman who
has lifted me up through the wordings of her e-book. I just want to share that information.

I'm not the only person who needs her book. My group of friends already have that one. :)

I'm the only person on ALL who loves peanut butter and wheat germ sandwiches on multigrain bread.

I am the only person on ALL that likes potato chips dipped in chocolate

I'm the only person on ALL who eats sphaghetti in lettuce like a taco...

I'm the only person on ALL who likes pg.lost. Right? amiright? Granted, maybe the only I've even heard of it. Or if that's not the case, then certainly the only one to see them live. ha!

Latest posts

Back