I'm the only person on A Lonely Life who likes ....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EW wtf, disco?

I am the only person on ALL who is going on the University of Leicester History Society barcrawl tonight.

Oh crap, it's "likes"...

I'm the only person on ALL who likes Bayside.

It's not ew (un)

I'm the only person on ALL who feels like honeysuckle when I see certain threads.

Well, I feel like honeysuckle when I read certain posts

Am I the only person on ALL that hates pizza ?

EDIT: wait, it is suppose to be "like"

WTF, I dont care

"Am I the only person on ALL that hates pizza ? "

i'm the only person on ALL who likes...

mixing blue monster with diet 7up
listening to luis miguel
using demotivational posters for his background on his pc (just for fun)
wearing burberry weekend and nothing else for 8 years running
blasting his calves at the gym

alonewanderer said:
I'm the only person on ALL who likes...

whiskey in the morning
whiskey in the evening
whiskey in the ...aw forget it, I really like whiskey
the meow mix song
the scent of orange cream starburst
hugging my pillows to fall asleep

Aww, yes to all of those things!! Although whiskey in the morning might impede my already tenuous ability to go to work...

I'm the only person on ALL who INTENSELY LOVES THE SMELL OF RUBBER.

im the only person on ALL that likes ambient music. i like random ambient background music from movies and video games. actually... im the only person i know in general that likes it enough to find and download random songs like that. so much so that i am trying to find one in particular and have ben for over a year with no luck.

Am I the only one on ALL who likes bagpipe music (there, I said it)

edgecrusher said:
... im the only person i know in general that likes it enough to find and download random songs like that. so much so that i am trying to find one in particular and have ben for over a year with no luck.

What song?

edgecrusher said:
im the only person on ALL that likes ambient music. i like random ambient background music from movies and video games. acutally... im the only person i know in general that likes it enough to find and download random songs like that. so much so that i am trying to find one in particular and have ben for over a year with no luck.

WRONG! I love ambient music.:p

Tex Is Lost said:
Am I the only one on ALL who likes bagpipe music (there, I said it)

edgecrusher said:
... im the only person i know in general that likes it enough to find and download random songs like that. so much so that i am trying to find one in particular and have ben for over a year with no luck.

What song?

its this random ambient background song from the game far cry evolution, which is also part of the game far cry instincts evolution for xbox 360. here is a link:

i think the song starts at about :53 sec, the part im interested in starts at about 1:14. i cant tell if its all one long ambient song or not but either way i want it. i have tried youtube, torrents of the games music, various MP3 sites, posting on various forums including the games official forum, and searching under all sorts of things on google and havent come back with anything.

I'm the only person on ALL who likes to sit in front of my computer all day :p

I'm the only person on ALL who likes to create chainmail armor and jewelry.

chainmail.jpg

Badjedidude said:
I'm the only person on ALL who likes to create chainmail armor and jewelry.

chainmail.jpg

Where did his body go!? 8O

Am I the only person on ALL that likes The Residents?

Latest posts

Back