I'm tired of analysing my situation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Constantly thinking about it and wondering why I am the way I am.

It's tiring me and I feel just like I want to sleep all the time.

I'm not even 23 yet and I'm already pretty tired of life.

I'm tired of a certain situation in my life. It's completely and totally unnecessary, and could be prevented. But I have to deal with it. I'm tired of it, so very tired. Makes me not even want to be around the people involved. I find myself sleeping more often, which is bad. I went from hardly sleeping, to sleeping more and more...

There is not enough constructive thought-processing and actions in people these days.

its the same old vicious circle
when you are lonley and bored your mind starts to obsess about all thats wrong in your life.
the more you obsess, the more depressed you get and less likely to be in the frame of mind to do somthing about it.
it feels like there is just to much wrong to put right and you have no idea where to start.
im there with you,,believe me. im trying to do somthing about it but every little setback feels like a huge kick in the teeth.
The world can feel like a very cruel place sometimes.

Dude...this is a classic scenario of Depression. If you don't watch out, the sleeping will lead to some real problems. In fact, they used to call depression "sleeping sickness."

I've been through this in my life. The only thing that helped me was a.) opening up to the people in my life, b.) really thinking about what I wanted to do in life, where I wanted to go, the kind of person I wanted to be, and c.) getting up and making small, incremental steps toward those goals.

If you feel like you want to change your major, or your school, or your job, then do some research & make some steps toward doing that. If you don't have any friends, start going out and sitting in the coffee house with a book every day at the same time. You will meet some people. Or go out and get some exercise. Do anything! It takes time, and these things are not like magical solutions.

BUT...it starts by getting up, getting OUTSIDE OF YOUR HEAD, and literally getting outside the house and meeting people, seeing new things, living your life. If you do that, you never know what'll happen. But if you go to bed and go to sleep, you KNOW what's going to happen. Nothing.

I went through the same thing, couldn't get out of bed for months. Sleep was my only comfort. At some point you have to force yourself out amongst friends and other people. They will help pull you out of this funk that you have fallen into. I actually started dating and things turned around but its gonna take some time. You really got to reach inside and push yourself out of the bed and back into everyday life. Good luck :)

Latest posts

Back