Imagine my dismay

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Joseph

When I open the back door of my house to find two ginormous deer eating the leftover salt off the sidewalk.

Panic attack!

No gun at the time. I was in my tightie-whities, running a bag of garbage out. :D

Don't want to cause a ruckus in that state.

^^^Haha yeah if you live in the city. Depends on where your backyard is. If you live in the country then you can shoot whatever the fresia comes on your land that you want.

Here 'round my parts, you can almost shoot a rifle INSIDE city limits and get away with it. :cool:

Joseph said:
No gun at the time. I was in my tightie-whities, running a bag of garbage out. :D

Don't want to cause a ruckus in that state.

I think that sight would have been more frightening for the deer :D LOL jk.

The deer would have probably just run off, they spook easy.

Badjedidude said:
^^^Haha yeah if you live in the city. Depends on where your backyard is. If you live in the country then you can shoot whatever the fresia comes on your land that you want.

Here 'round my parts, you can almost shoot a rifle INSIDE city limits and get away with it. :cool:

What parts you in, Bad Jedi?

PS What does a bad Jedi do? Go around saying, "These ARE the droids you're looking for" ?

A new life said:
Color me clueless but where is the problem?

I just used Google Chrome's "find" feature, and the only time the word "problem" was used in this thread was by you. What problem are you seeking? This is the "general chat" section, not the "problem" section. :)

No problem. Since moving and no longer having a yard full of crab apple trees that attracted deer nightly, i rarely see deer in my yard anymore. On the rare occasions when i do find deer in the yard, i mention it. It isn't a problem but worth mentioning in general chat.

I found one right on my porch running around the other day. Scared the crap outta me, they usually don't get that close to the house.

Badjedidude said:
YOU SHOULDA SHOT 'EM!!! :D

VENISON STEW!!!

MURDERER!!!! (un)

lol

Joseph said:
A new life said:
Color me clueless but where is the problem?

I just used Google Chrome's "find" feature, and the only time the word "problem" was used in this thread was by you. What problem are you seeking? This is the "general chat" section, not the "problem" section. :)

Maybe it was your choice of words in the title that caused him to think that there was a problem.

"Imagine my dismay"

Maybe he thought that YOU thought there was a problem walking out to see Bambi while you were in your underwear.

Latest posts

Back