important attributes for a girl to have

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've got massive boobs, and I can tell you from my experience that men do try and hit on you because of your chest size. You can see them when you walk in a room, their eyes automatically fix onto them and stay there most of the time dribbliing like dogs lol..I've even had a couple of my sons friends try and hit on me because of it! I wouldn't say I exactly hate it, but then I'm not looking for anyone as I've been in a relationship for the past 17 years but it does make you a bit self conscious when the dirty old men are leering.

Good looks are always important, but for my taste 85% of girls that I see daily have that. More important thing are personality, a lot of comes into that, she should have working brain, should like art (not corporate art), have her own opinion about stuff and know how to ground it with arguments , also understand that to get relationship to work you need both partners to try for one another, have a calm and patient character.

Well I'm a girl but I must say I like boobs. Then again, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone with great boobs because mine aren't particularly big and then I'd just get jealous. o_0

Tbh, physically, its more important to me that the girl is tiny than that she has huge knockers. I knew a classy girl who was all of 5'0" and she was adorable as heck, without much in the way of chest size, but immensely attractive to me :D

pretty, kind (very important in my books), not loud, good common sense and intelligent are the attributes that I look for.

Latest posts

Back