In one picture(or video), post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45376.jpg

Locke said:

I must disagree with you here. You shouldnt think that you are worthless even though the whole world thinks so, especially when the whole world tell you so.
You also should not think that you are worthless even when the whole world does not think that you are.
What I am trying to say is that you shouldnt feel worthless at all for the simple reason that you are what you are and you should be proud of WHO you are. no matter how much you failed in life, keep fighting, keep believing in yourself, only then you can reach satisfaction and self-respect.

my mood..
GUESTS, why u no stay at home lol I do not mind these guests but it is the frustration of meeting them again which is there. And I wonder why..........
3617a0.jpg

Thank you ladyforsaken and Ledia. Someone did call me worthless last night, in several creative and hurtful ways. But I guess I'm only proving them right by feeling sorry for myself, so.....

r0b1b4.jpg

Locke said:
Thank you ladyforsaken and Ledia. Someone did call me worthless last night, in several creative and hurtful ways. But I guess I'm only proving them right by feeling sorry for myself, so.....

r0b1b4.jpg

This is better! :) The only worthless people are those who harm others on purpose.

Latest posts

Back