In one picture(or video), post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeyondShy said:
Why did you have to direct that at me?

It wasn't. And I told you once before: Stop being so self-absorbed. The world does not orbit around you alone. So stop victimizing yourself at every given opportunity.

Rodent said:
BeyondShy said:

It wasn't. And I told you once before: Stop being so self-absorbed. The world does not orbit around you alone. So stop victimizing yourself at every given opportunity.

With people like you around you never know. If you say it wasn't that's fine.

And I may as well be self absorbed like you say. No one else is concerned about me.

Have to say all this discontentment is becoming so tedious and tiresome. Give it a rest, Beyond, and please stop snapping at everyone. Please. :rolleyes2:

Mmm, night time hot choc for me. :)
hot-chocolate-mug-isolated.jpg

BeyondShy said:
Rodent said:
BeyondShy said:

And I may as well be self absorbed like you say. No one else is concerned about me.

Gee thanks, people like me...but I expected no less generalization on your end. Your call.

I have no pity for you. First you lash out and then you backpedal. You're not gonna make a lot of friends here that way, I can tell you.

BeyondShy said:
Rodent said:
BeyondShy said:

That's just not very nice, BeyondShy. And this isn't the only time you're doing this exact same thing. If you want people to treat you the way you want to be treated, you have to behave just as well. If you're gonna say that that hasn't happened to you in your experience, well, there's always a first for everything. Right now you're not even allowing for that to happen right here right now.

This is not an attack on you, but I would like to just ask you to please stop making snide remarks, stop putting people down, stop insulting people here and just stop being so mean. So many people here tried to be nice and helpful towards you. So stop comparing people here to the people you've come across. Just stop.

Rodent said:
BeyondShy said:
Rodent said:
BeyondShy said:

Gee thanks, people like me...but I expected no less generalization on your end. Your call.

I have no pity for you. First you lash out and then you backpedal. You're not gonna make a lot of friends here that way, I can tell you.

If it's any consolation, I enjoy people like you being around.

Latest posts

Back