In one picture(or video), post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crap. I had a pic and phrase to contribute to this thread but was unable (not allowed???) to post it.
Is it because I don't have enough posts or because I have not been verified my the moderators?

Plungerhead said:
Well crap. I had a pic and phrase to contribute to this thread but was unable (not allowed???) to post it.
Is it because I don't have enough posts or because I have not been verified my the moderators?

That really shouldn't be the case if you've already been posting around the forum. Is there an error message of some sort?

ladyforsaken said:
Plungerhead said:

That really shouldn't be the case if you've already been posting around the forum. Is there an error message of some sort?

No, no error message. For several months I have been using ImageShack as my pic hosting site because I got fed up with Photobucket. It is so much easier to use than PB.
When I right click to copy the pic onto this forum, the options in the window aren't bold or highlighted. That's the best I can explain it.
I guess I will try again using Photobucket. :D

Plungerhead said:
No, no error message. For several months I have been using ImageShack as my pic hosting site because I got fed up with Photobucket. It is so much easier to use than PB.
When I right click to copy the pic onto this forum, the options in the window aren't bold or highlighted. That's the best I can explain it.
I guess I will try again using Photobucket. :D

Ooh. I'm not sure what you mean exactly with the options in the window not being bolded or highlighted. In any case, there's this thread (see the link below) that tries to explain how to post pictures on the forum, perhaps it'll help you see what went wrong somewhere?

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=8137&highlight=pic

Vampire_Coffin_Vector_Clipart_Illustration_111026-132149-728001.jpg

P.S. Don't get wrong ideas i couldn't find anything to describe my mood better than this

Latest posts

Back