In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GraceBlossom said:
ladyforsaken said:
Exhausted

*hugs* I hope you are looking after yourself :)

hungry

Thanks Grace. :)

Hope you took care of your hunger too! (I bet, since I just read you had some Chinese. **** now I'm craving for some Chinese too.)

ladyforsaken said:
Neutral

:( Why sad? *hugs*

My grandma is very unpolite and treats me not so well, even when i'm almost the only one who help her everyday and from my salary i pay her things as much as i can, but i always get this wonderful prize for tryin to help and being a good person with everyone.

*bear hugs back* ;)

Beckett said:
My grandma is very unpolite and treats me not so well, even when i'm almost the only one who help her everyday and from my salary i pay her things as much as i can, but i always get this wonderful prize for tryin to help and being a good person with everyone.

*bear hugs back* ;)

Could it be due to her old age that she gets irritable and unreasonable? A lot of the elderly relatives I've dealt with, and even my late father who was a little older too, were pretty cranky and unreasonable. I think maybe as they age, they run out of patience? Or I dunno what else it could be. And especially if they are unwell a lot.. that makes things more difficult. Sorry to hear about that though. :\

The funny thing is that my other relatives are sometimes really unfair with her, they take things from her instead of giving, they cause her problems instead of helping her with her own ones, but she just remain quiet, while i do exactly the opposite and i get all her anger. Anyway i'm already used to that, it happens with almost the 90% of people i know, i'm always trying to help, to be good and friendly, even to the point of solving others problems and all i get is that people fire back at me, i guess i'm pretty silly and naive.

Thank u for reading me sweet Lady ;)

Beckett said:
The funny thing is that my other relatives are sometimes really unfair with her, they take things from her instead of giving, they cause her problems instead of helping her with her own ones, but she just remain quiet, while i do exactly the opposite and i get all her anger. Anyway i'm already used to that, it happens with almost the 90% of people i know, i'm always trying to help, to be good and friendly, even to the point of solving others problems and all i get is that people fire back at me, i guess i'm pretty silly and naive.

Thank u for reading me sweet Lady ;)

That sounds like my mother, to be honest.. haha. I think it's because you are so nice to her, she thinks she has power over you so she lashes out at you as and when she pleases. However, not with the others, because they are not as nice and she probably thinks that she can't or shouldn't mess with them since they are like that.

Whatever it is, just try not to let others step all over you. Doing good to others is one thing.. but letting them walk all over you is totally another.

:)

Latest posts

Back