In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daughter of the moon said:
suicidal.

:( *hugs*

If it helps you feel better, to express your emotions, you know you can always do it here on the forum. We're here for you.

ladyforsaken said:
suicidal.

If it helps you feel better, to express your emotions, you know you can always do it here on the forum. We're here for you.

Perhaps....... Might not be a good idea to do it publically this time though :(

ladyforsaken said:
suicidal.
I`m here too, daughter of the moon. You can PM me anytime and you can be **** sure I`ll do anything to make you snap out of it.
6.gif

Yui-Life

zero said:
ladyforsaken said:
suicidal.
I`m here too, daughter of the moon. You can PM me anytime and you can be **** sure I`ll do anything to make you snap out of it.
6.gif

Yui-Life

You people are making me cry. Then again, what doesn't? :(

Crying is good, it can be a therapeutical relief and it is a sign that you are very much alive and filled with emotions. So, cry if you feel so, make yourself some warm tea (I would tuck you in if I were by your side right now), and when you feel up to it, TALK. I think we here can pretty well empathise with you because many have been through this too.
Smile, life is precious and you are too.
4xvim2p.gif

[video=youtube]

zero said:
Crying is good, it can be a therapeutical relief and it is a sign that you are very much alive and filled with emotions. So, cry if you feel so, make yourself some warm tea (I would tuck you in if I were by your side right now), and when you feel up to it, TALK. I think we here can pretty well empathise with you because many have been through this too.
Smile, life is precious and you are too.
4xvim2p.gif

[video=youtube]

That is SO sweet of you. It would be so nice to have someone to tuck me in. Or just to have a shoulder to cry on. Or just to have someone. Or just to want to be alive :-I
Whatever. Thank you though, stranger.

Latest posts

Back