In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zero said:
:( What happened? Hug, Solivagant.

ladyforsaken said:
I hope things are okay with you *hugs*

Thanks guys. My aunt passed away from her cancer last night while we were having Christmas dinner. I'm having a hard time with it, but I'll be alright.

Solivagant said:
zero said:

ladyforsaken said:

Thanks guys. My aunt passed away from her cancer last night while we were having Christmas dinner. I'm having a hard time with it, but I'll be alright.

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Solivagant. My deepest condolences. Sending you warm hugs and wishes and hope you'll find some strength and peace to help you through this difficult period. :(
*hugs*

Solivagant said:
zero said:

ladyforsaken said:

Sorry for your loss. My aunt is also in very grave health. Probably doesn't have long. It's really been difficult for the family...

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Hopeless...

Here. Take some. I've got a little to spare.

*hands Nuzzy a few sprinkles of hope*

It goes a long way. Now, spin in a circle, and sprinkle it upon yourself!

jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
Hopeless...

Uncle sorry to here bout ur aunt.. :/ *hugs*

Thanks i guess it worked loads.. *steals your whole bag of HOPE* am gonna borrow it forever *runs with the whole HOPE bag* :D :D :D :D

Nuzzy Nuz said:
jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
Hopeless...

Thanks i guess it worked loads.. *steals your whole bag of HOPE* am gonna borrow it forever *runs with the whole HOPE bag* :D :D :D :D

Not so fast!

*trips Nuzzy with cain*

*cough* chuckle *cough...wheeze*

Solivagant said:
My aunt passed away from her cancer last night while we were having Christmas dinner. I'm having a hard time with it, but I'll be alright.

:( I`m so sorry for your loss, Solivagant. Didn`t expect it to happen so soon.
broken_heart.gif
My condolences and deepest sympathy. God bless her soul and give you strength! (*crying*)
Hug, Solivagant.

jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
jd7 said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
Hopeless...

Not so fast!

*trips Nuzzy with cain*

*cough* chuckle *cough...wheeze*

*puts up the tear streaked innocent face and looks at uncle* *pouts*

Solivagant said:
My aunt passed away from her cancer last night while we were having Christmas dinner. I'm having a hard time with it, but I'll be alright.

Sorry i did not see this.. Sorry to hear that.. :( Hope you will get through this hard time standing strong.. *holding hands* *warmest hug possible* Take care..

Nuzzy Nuz said:
*puts up the tear streaked innocent face and looks at uncle* *pouts*

*reminds Nuzzy that Uncle perfected the pouty-face...it's how he got all his dates in the Olden Days* *but still hands over bag of hope!*

Solivagant said:
zero said:

ladyforsaken said:

Im very sorry for your loss Solivagant. My wifes uncles Girlfriend, found her brother dead on christmas as well. Hed had an automobile accident and died from the injuries. Ill be praying for your family as well as theirs.

shadetree said:
Im very sorry for your loss Solivagant. My wifes uncles Girlfriend, found her brother dead on christmas as well. Hed had an automobile accident and died from the injuries. Ill be praying for your family as well as theirs.

My condolences. I'm sorry to hear about this. :(

Thank you everyone. She was my closest relative next to my mother, father and brother, and aside from my father I've interacted with her more than anyone else over the last 10 years. The loss is hitting me hard.

zero said:
:( I`m so sorry for your loss, Solivagant. Didn`t expect it to happen so soon.
broken_heart.gif

She found out about the cancer in August and she was only given a 2-12 month prognosis, so we were expecting a rapid decline. It was so aggressive that chemo didn't even slow it down. The news came as a shock, and it still feels like it happened so suddenly. Just a few months ago she was full of life. I'm thankful at least that she passed peacefully with loved ones around her, and that she is no longer in pain. Maybe in that way it was a blessing that it happened so fast.

jd7 said:
Sorry for your loss. My aunt is also in very grave health. Probably doesn't have long. It's really been difficult for the family...

I'm sorry to hear that. :( Best wishes for her and your family.

Latest posts

Back