In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PenDragon said:
FindingmyFillory said:
Here is one for you. *Dragon Hug*

differentlonelygirl said:
I have heard broken things can be fixed with hugs, so...
*Dragon Hug*

Mouse said:
Grieve, but don't dwell on it, okay?
*Dragon Hug*

It's so hard... I get caught unawares with sudden tearfulness. I just feel like melting away. But it's not about being strong. It's about coping and if I need to go away and cry, then I must.

Beareavement is like climbing up a bank of shingle; for every three steps forward one slides back, two. I don't know when the horizon will appear and I am not counting on it soon. Only what I do know is you brotherly kindness and your being with me even thousands of miles north or south or east or west away is still the greatest comfort I should ever want at this time. And so my mood is optimistic.

Thank you dear Dragon :)

Anna Mouse

Mouse said:
It's so hard... I get caught unawares with sudden tearfulness. I just feel like melting away. But it's not about being strong. It's about coping and if I need to go away and cry, then I must.

Beareavement is like climbing up a bank of shingle; for every three steps forward one slides back, two. I don't know when the horizon will appear and I am not counting on it soon. Only what I do know is you brotherly kindness and your being with me even thousands of miles north or south or east or west away is still the greatest comfort I should ever want at this time. And so my mood is optimistic.

Thank you dear Dragon :)

Anna Mouse

Time heal everything, stay strong Dear one :)
Everything will be alright.

Latest posts

Back