In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm in a pickle. I have $30 to my name. Was going to buy "NBA 2K9", now I have to reconsider altogether. What did my coffee maker ever do to anyone? What a cruel cruel world. What is this world coming to when a man's coffee maker dies so young? Is there no pity or concern about anything anymore? I bet Barack Obama's coffee maker will last him until kingdom come! This a sad sad state of affairs. I don't know if I can go on.

LoneKiller said:
Now I'm in a pickle. I have $30 to my name. Was going to buy "NBA 2K9", now I have to reconsider altogether. What did my coffee maker ever do to anyone? What a cruel cruel world. What is this world coming to when a man's coffee maker dies so young? Is there no pity or concern about anything anymore? I bet Barack Obama's coffee maker will last him until kingdom come! This a sad sad state of affairs. I don't know if I can go on.

lol
go through your room, find anything good to sale (on ebay-- I sold a bunch of games before xmas and made 80 bucks! -- then go to amazon.com and order a new pot!
OR you can go to walmart and buy a cheaper one... mr coffee is supposed to be a nice one.
or just go to the gas station each morning and buy a cuppa and hope it does the trick (:)

Latest posts

Back