In one word. Post your current mood.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Embarrassed as I lost an argument on Facebook based on the importance of learning a Language. Quite a healthy debate until I get called narrow minded for the first personal insult. Feels like crap and will be quitting facebook for some time to recover.

Tinderleaf said:
Embarrassed as I lost an argument on Facebook based on the importance of learning a Language. Quite a healthy debate until I get called narrow minded for the first personal insult. Feels like crap and will be quitting facebook for some time to recover.

Pfft, only Facebook, there's more to life.

9006 said:
Tinderleaf said:

Pfft, only Facebook, there's more to life.

Thanks for the quick kick up the backside. I needed it and feeling better now. Just have to move on.

Tinderleaf said:
Thanks for the quick kick up the backside. I needed it and feeling better now. Just have to move on.

A lot of people have the view that Facebook is the new society so it matters, the only difference is that everyone knows your business.

Get out while you still can! What's there to stay for, Farmville??

Latest posts

Back