in response to whats wrnwith you: what's good about you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahaikulife

Reaction score
Was reading the post about "what's wrong with you", and was thinking about all the things that I need to improve on. I'm always trying to rid myself of my negative traits, trying to make myself a better person, but I always, also, feel like there is so much bad in me. Reading what is wrong with others, well, it made me sad. I wanted to know, what the beautiful things are. The truly beautiful things.

I am thoughtful, and mindful of my place in the world. I am considerate of other's, and respectful towards other people. I do my best to help people that need help with whatever it is.

I am curious about the world; I am often fascinated by what many others find dull and boring; I love to learn.

I am ethical, I consider ethics in my decisions.

I love that I am open-minded, and accepting of (most) other idea's, even if I do not agree with them.

Flowers make me smile.

I love how I think about food, and about dining out with others... that is an entire philosophy towards food, that I shouldn't go into here... it'd take forever to explain it, but, I take food seriously, yet have fun with it. To me, food is love. I cook for people, my friends, my family, to show them my love.

I am not afraid to show and share my love.

I love that I am willing to work on my faults, and that is a constant journey throughout my life.

I like that I do not base my decisions by what the popular vote/crowd is doing.

I am extremely trusting of others.

1. I consider myself to be a very compassionate person.
2. I look for the good in people before the bad.
3. I gave up liquor and drugs over a decade+ ago.
4. I care a great deal about animals. I also respect them immensely.
5. I'm more than happy to help others here or irl with anything that troubles them.
6. I will stand up for others if I feel that they are being picked on.
7. I don't judge others for their beliefs that they hold dear to their hearts whether or not I agree or disagree with them.
8. I'm a humble person at heart.
9. I don't complain about what I don't have. I focus on what I do have.
10. I'm an accomplished martial artist. It's given me tremendous self respect for the hard work involved to get where I am now.
11. I like to think that I'm a pretty good chess player.

Cool topic Bro! Almost as cool as the guy who made the other one, lol ;]

I think there is lots of good in me. Faaar more then bad.

I try to do things in life. Which is not like other people around me who are not so well off. They seem to just accept a mediocre fate.

I can be excellent at completing tasks when I want to do them. Be it cleaning, cooking and/or saving.

I've managed to not smoke or drink thus far. Unlike many around me. I have yet to even be drunk for the first time.

I am very forgiving and happy to help, despite having lots to not be happy about a lot of the time.

I never have and hopefully never will need money to be happy. I appreciate the smaller things in life.

It def is better to focus on the positive things, cause everyone has flaws.

About me.. well..

I like to make people happy and feel good about themselves.
I don't believe in violence unless in a dangerous situation.
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.
Underneath it all, I really feel like I am a kind hearted person who just wants to spread it around, even if a person hates me or I'm not brave enough at times to show it.
I try not to complain about my own problems, and focus on others.

Hmmmmm....let me think...?

Everything! I'm awesome:p

(seems like déjà vu all over again) :D

Latest posts

Back