In The Relationship But Wants Out???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redtulips7

Reaction score
How many of you are in the relationship at this moment but wants out or quit or brinks of breaking up but don't know how And stay in the Abusive,Manipulating,Mind Controlling,Toxic,Brain Hijacking etc. relationship because of Kids,House,Scare to being alone or Single etc.

If you are fit in the above kind of Relationship class its better off break up before your partner does,atleast you will have upper hand..It will hurt but remember its better get hurt now than later when it will feels ten times worst!!!!

I broke up with my GF(Ex-Now) who is a ***** becaue its always her way or highway....so one day after school closed for Summer,I asked her if she wants to to somewhere for one day but she said no because Kids(From Ex-Husband) got homework..I said School is closed for three(3)months but she wouldn't go,so I broke up with her...she was controlling & manupulating through out whole times of the relationship....

Three weeks later She called me on the Phone said "Oh..I am sorry..I never ment or said I wouln't go...blob blob blob..."so I felt bad for her ment I took her back,seems everything went back to normal bot ***** broke up with me Month later just to take a revenge or to get a upper hand...That ***** just came back to broke up with me!!!I didn't see this is coming..I was a big Foooool and a Idiots...She played me like a Ping Pong Ball................WTF?

LOL.......
My Fiancee drives me up the fucken wall sometimes. She can be a major *****, aint no doupt.
Im like her fucken Yo YO...Hahahaaaa
This is our 7th attemp. I knew her when we were teenagers. She also my baby's mama.
I walked away from her 20 + years ago.
We reunited 2 years ago. WOW man, it's been a hell of fun.
Sometimes I feel like stabing my own fucken heart out. This way she can ***** about that too.lmao
Yes...when she say JUMP...I say High the fucken high babe???...I love ya. :p
I LOVE HER !!!!!!!! This I must admmit.
Sometimes I want out....out....out. Like check the fresia out of planet earth.
So much unnecesary bullshit....I love her too much. She loves me too.
Im on the unconditional love plan.lol

It hurts lots either way man...
To be honest...especaiily with in the last 2 years...We seperated twice.
The first time....I got involved with another chicks really fast.
I knew better but my mind , heart and everything else was so warp.
The second separation....I went on the fresia them all plan.

We reunited again. Somedays are better than others.
I do have a lot of livng tools and coping skills.
Ive been in recovery for too long....read to many self help, recovery, relationship books...ect.

Like the song say....
A woman dosnt know how to take a man where he already dont know how to go.

Straight up ...dude.
No one can manipulate the willing.lol
No victims...just vulunteer...at this junction.
Been there and done it for too long...Been educationed and informed plenty on toxic relationships.

Theres alot of love between us,...She's in the same boat as I am.
I cant blame her anymore than i can blame myself at this piont.

Both trying to make it work. No more blaming.

You are about right...sometimes we are so obsessed with Love so we ignored the red Flag or warning sign in a relationship..sometimes we have to think or see from their point of view towards to the relationship...its like in the War you have think like your enemy and thats the only way you can win the dam War..............

But most of us not thinking that way..we always make deceition follow by the Hearts instead of using brain or Big Head ......

At this point I don't give a Horse Ass about any relationship.....At this moiment I don't give a fu*k about anybody or anything else................I went through three(3)bloody failed relationship within last fifteen(15)yrs..............I believe thats enough for me.....every fuc*ing broke up killed me little inside...my Hearts were sliced to many ******* way.....there is nothing there but stain of bloods..........................

its felt good to be single again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!don't have to wait for Phone call or Text or E-Mail etc bullshit
fresia lonliness..I am lonely,fresia Relationship...I am not worrying because I don't give a fresia anymare..
oh I am lonely...fresia yourself

regardless how hard I try memory flash back time to time..thats realy sucks
it make me feel weak,depressed,angry,violated,mistreated etc
I know it parts of our life
everybody have to go through this more than one time in their life
but end of the thats realy sucks and hurts like a hell.....
specially at night I feel trapped and no way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I'm new to this group...Just finished reading what you went through and gosh it's terrible... very sorry for your pain...

Redtulips7 said:
thx..I hope noboby even my worst enemy don't have to go through this unbearable pain...

But you must go on.. no one is worth your pain.. really..

Susana said:
Redtulips7 said:
thx..I hope noboby even my worst enemy don't have to go through this unbearable pain...

Gosh did I write this in the correct slot?? I'm not sure how to use this site very well yet, sorry - from; Susana

Susana said:
Redtulips7 said:

Susana said:
Redtulips7 said:

Gosh did I write this in the correct slot?? I'm not sure how to use this site very well yet, sorry - from; Susana

yes u did right..and you are right no one worth the pain..
No one worth the stress...
No one worth the cause make you emotionally destroyed..
No one worth the cause make you disfunctional.....and
No one worth the cause make you believe this is end of the World

Important thing is lesson learned right? As long as you learn from crappie situations, it is ok. It is when you repeat your mistakes that you truly fail. Hence why I am not stupid enough to believe any female would find me attractive. I learned my lesson from the one female who managed to trick me.

AFrozenSoul said:
Important thing is lesson learned right? As long as you learn from crappie situations, it is ok. It is when you repeat your mistakes that you truly fail. Hence why I am not stupid enough to believe any female would find me attractive. I learned my lesson from the one female who managed to trick me.
yes you are right about that...lesson to be learned from last mistake....There is always some reason for people to break up...
Some you see coming....and some
you don't see it coming and when it come..
it will hit you like Sledge Hammer...

it always sux when a relationship fails. no matter what side you are on.. the breaker or the breakee. but honestly.. it isnt a war! you referred a few times to who has the "upper hand" and that its a war and revenge.. but really man, if those are the thoughts that were in both of your heads in the relationship, even if it was just at the end.. it was doomed anyways. it's just not a good way to see things.
with my wife, I see it as we are a team. 2 halves of a whole. part of the same family. not my competitor or someone i'm in some sort of battle or game against.. never did.
the thought of breaking up with someone before they break up with you just so you feel like you won something? i dont get it.. life shouldnt be like an episode of Seinfeld.
if you really cared about her or the relationship then it would hurt just as bad no matter who initiated it. not hurt just because you didnt get a chance to dump her first..

I don't but some people does..
some just break up with u get ego boost...
most people don't....
whole concept is if relationship is falling a part why bother holding it....
why not break it up before your partner does even though that does not make it less painfull!!!!

or even better, why not make an attempt to fix things and figure out why it's falling apart?
i know sometimes it's a waste of effort and maybe nothing will prevent it, but sometimes it can work out and become strong.
the difference between a wife and a past girlfriend is that you worked out things with the wife instead of walking away.
I dont think any long term relationship survives without problems

Redtulips7 said:
I have already tried that..................

Well, in the end, the best that we can do is to try our best for a relationship, while still realizing our own value and protecting our own rights. If you love someone, you care for them and hope for the same from them; if that's not happening, then something is seriously diseased in the relationship and that has to be cured or ended.

But you can't conspire against the person you purportedly love, that's all.

Something that I can't change or no control over it....
I just can accept the situation........
I can't force anyone to change their mind....
Everything happened for a reason....
Reason that we don't understand for the time being thats all.................

No.

There's no great overriding reason.

Just take care of yourself, be responsible and do the right thing. Make your own reasons; why wait for anything like fate?

Latest posts

Back