In the Wrong Hole :P

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol that is great! She's cute too, but a little freaky at the end. :p

[youtube]4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]aySEdLaEDc8[/youtube]

I don't know why i'm suddenly finding crude humor funny. >_>

Lol nice. :p Those are funny.

There's nothing more fun than trolling youtube for banned commercials.

----Steve

Wow. That condom commercial didn't make me laugh- it just made me mad at people with zero parenting skills.

nerdygirl said:
Wow. That condom commercial didn't make me laugh- it just made me mad at people with zero parenting skills.

It made me laugh and it made me want to shake the dad.

When my kids were that age and tried to pitch a fit like that in public we went home immediately. We've left Storytime at the library, the grocery store, even a birthday party.

They catch on quick that Mommy means business.

My best friend's daughter (she's now sixteen) pitched a fit in a department store once when she was little. My friend, her FATHER, proceeded to throw himself on the floor and pitch an epic fit of his own, right there in the store. He was screaming and crying, arms and legs flailing wildly about. His daughter (and everyone else) stood there slack-jawed and stared. Finally, he calmed down, stood up, and said to his little girl: "Now THAT'S how you pitch a fit!"

She never had another temper-tantrum again.

lol That is funny.

Sometimes I would stand and applaud my kids when they had a tantrum. They usually would start giggling and stop with the fit.

nerdygirl said:
My kid has never had a tantrum. I think she was born with the knowledge that I'd kill her.

Hahaha! You lucked out, sister.

My first daughter is my mini-me in just about every respect. The kid looks like my clone. Plus, to hear my parents tell stories I was some sort of a hellion as a toddler, and my kid took after me in that respect too. She has come along nicely on her road to growing up, but I still have the teen years to navigate.

Latest posts

Back