Ingress - The Social Computer Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK now I'm curious. What city only has 3 portals?! I want to a little town today with only single carriage way access, but it does have a train station, and it had 34 portals

Red said:
OK now I'm curious. What city only has 3 portals?! I want to a little town today with only single carriage way access, but it does have a train station, and it had 34 portals

A city in which no one has submitted more portals. ;)

SophiaGrace said:
Red said:

A city in which no one has submitted more portals. ;)

Well, there's only about five people playing. Thankfully, they're active. :)

I'm level 7 at the moment. Working my way towards level 8 slowly. 400,000 AP to go.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
GAH! Forgot about this! There's bound to be loads of portals now that I'm back home!

GLORY TO THE ENLIGHTENED!

No! No! No! D:

Bad frog. Baaaaad. :D

I know this sounds insane but I'd like to make it to level 16 in this game just to, you know, to be best at a video game for once.

Got my gold recharger badge today. :)

Alma lost her spoon said:
I'm contemplating whether to give this a bash....

please do :)

I just started Ingress (Green) but was interrupted by a major life event. I do plan to go back to it, the local Ingress group invited me to meet with them for some training. Maybe can find more motivation here :)

I thought about trying this game. I saw some people at the card shop playing this, it looked neat.

Hey Nicole join us and I can send you an invite! Let me know in the chat room.

Since my lost post I am now nearly Level 9 and did my first Anomaly, was super fun. A bit more than 2000 players were there at the DC Anomaly and we won !!!

SeaBee said:
Hey Nicole join us and I can send you an invite! Let me know in the chat room.

Since my lost post I am now nearly Level 9 and did my first Anomaly, was super fun. A bit more than 2000 players were there at the DC Anomaly and we won !!!

pfft. Way to let me know you were in DC! D:

Latest posts

Back