insult

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is an ******* and a very stupid one at that if he truly believes that you are a cougar. 29 is too young to be a cougar so its impossible. You also should not be offended because it is not actually an insult. If he intended it to be an insult then he is a stupid ******* like I said. lol

Cougars are cute.

Cougar_Family_Portrait72.jpg

yeah really, you gotta be 30 to be a cougar. I went over it in detail with Callie earlier. She still has a year to go.

And cougars are awesome.

Limlim said:
yeah really, you gotta be 30 to be a cougar. I went over it in detail with Callie earlier. She still has a year to go.

And cougars are awesome.

1 year ay? Well I better get my whip and start training hard this year so that I can tame her. :p

what age does cougar suppose to be depend guys age so if woman 5 years then him is she cougar or if she 10 older is cougar then
all i know cougar she chases younger men .but i wasn't chasing him i was only chatting to him.
i told him was very unattractive looking and heavy and 5ft 2" he didn't want to know then .not slim ,gorgeous looking ,tall like he wanted
any way on 1st day i told him age he had completely no interest talking me after that then

ShybutHi said:
He is an ******* and a very stupid one at that if he truly believes that you are a cougar. 29 is too young to be a cougar so its impossible. You also should not be offended because it is not actually an insult. If he intended it to be an insult then he is a stupid ******* like I said. lol

you are only one who backs me up other one are only making fun of me

Wait, 30? Does that mean I can be a cougar? I really thought I had some more time before I could qualify. Awesome. Now, I have to get super hot so I can lure some young guy into my shackles.
~~
You're too young to be a cougar. Why are you wasting time feeling insulted by a word that doesn't even fit you? By the way, I didn't see anybody here making fun of you. Telling you that it isn't something to get upset about isn't making fun of you!

Fact: You are NOT a "cougar."
Fact: The guy isn't interested in you.
Fact: You should ignore him and move on.
Fact: Everyone here has repeatedly said you're NOT a cougar.
Fact: You should stop envying his life and go make one of your own.

Common sense should tell you that everyone here is likely CORRECT and the guy you were talking to is foolish.

YOU ARE NOT A COUGAR!!!!

Is that clear for you now? No, I'm not making fun of you - I'm only pointing out a few facts.

EveWasFramed said:
Fact: You are NOT a "cougar."
Fact: The guy isn't interested in you.
Fact: You should ignore him and move on.
Fact: Everyone here has repeatedly said you're NOT a cougar.
Fact: You should stop envying his life and go make one of your own.

Common sense should tell you that everyone here is likely CORRECT and the guy you were talking to is foolish.

YOU ARE NOT A COUGAR!!!!

Is that clear for you now? No, I'm not making fun of you - I'm only pointing out a few facts.

yes he told he did not like me .or his words he hates me.
and other woman like every guy i have liked said about me .
guy like that would be away out my league any way
i am fat,ugly looking farmers daughter spend all time failing ,rejected ,
loser,outcast,short,old,i have nothing good to say about my self
i have nothing but but bad luck in horrible life .i hate mother she only care about other people and she doesn't understand how complex i am .
i am not allowed to go any where in world my father won't let me and treated me like child because i am treated like child at my age.my father would beat if i go against what he wants physical beating and he always puting me down he never said good say about me.so i don't bother i don't i get no praise he praise others just not me.my best is never good enough he just cut me down any way. he forces me into things i don't want.i spend my whole life failing i got tired of trying i get no where any way

what about you post a pic of you here and we can all judge if you are as bad as you make yourself out to be? I bet you aren't.

i thought he was nice guy but he wasn't .i made another attempt to make friends we got on well he blocked me again and again and again and again
i don't understand i did nothing to him.i just don't get it at all. i just don't understand why he being mean all the time i get picked for it

Latest posts

Back