Introducing Myself....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

arollo

Hello everyone. I just signed up for this site, it's midnight in my dark corner of Canada, and I suppose I mostly signed up out of boredom.

I am 21 years old, male, and reside in Edmonton. The photograph is of me. I suppose I mostly want to make friends in town, since I don't actually have any here. I'm the most outgoing and social chronically depressed misanthrope you'll ever meet. This makes it hard to meet people, not surprisingly.

I'm not entirely sure what all to say about myself. I look forward to whatever it is that goes on in here.

Attachments

• 0096.jpg
    0096.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 261
arollo said:
Hello everyone. I just signed up for this site, it's midnight in my dark corner of Canada, and I suppose I mostly signed up out of boredom.

I am 21 years old, male, and reside in Edmonton. The photograph is of me. I suppose I mostly want to make friends in town, since I don't actually have any here. I'm the most outgoing and social chronically depressed misanthrope you'll ever meet. This makes it hard to meet people, not surprisingly.

I'm not entirely sure what all to say about myself. I look forward to whatever it is that goes on in here.

Hi Arollo..
Was that photo taken recently..what with all the snow!!? Please send some of it my way..we're melting from the heat in October!

Latest posts

Back