Introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDoug25000

Reaction score
Howdy folks. It's 12:30 in the morning, just got off work, and now what? What is it about myself that I have to have so much me-time. I swear I want human companionship. I think about it all the time. Alone, not by desire, but by choice. My greatest enemy is myself and my self-destructive habits.
My name is CDoug and I'm a 31 year old kitchen manager at a privately owned tavern. I'm pretty good-looking, intelligent, and compassionate. I live in a college town (Athens, UGA) and I've heard it said "If you can't get laid here, you can't get laid anywhere." Don't get me wrong. I'm not looking for sex. It would be nice (understatement of the century), but I need folks to talk to. I'm pretty gregarious and likeable as well (so I've been told) so what is my problem? I am my own worst enemy. I've started to drink alone and by myself most nights and I can see it becoming... not good.
I'd like to meet a few people to talk to. Maybe I'll make a friend or two, and let me tell ya, as far as loneliness is concerned, we share a lot in common.
This is also my first time writing anything online (kind of a technophobe) and I wonder what communication on the interwebs is about. I wish all of you the greatest journey in life and maybe someone will respond. Take care.

CDoug25000 said:
I've started to drink alone and by myself most nights and I can see it becoming... not good.

Looks like we're in the same boat here =/ I'm in the process of cutting back and hope you will too. Also, welcome! You are sure to meet some lovely people here and I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Latest posts

Back