Is anyone else also suffering from this ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anis360

Reaction score
(Sorry for my bad English)
I feel opposed to real life rules (I mentioned this in the intro). For example :
I feel like I hate IDs, and the fact that we get into work with baccalaureate. As a result, I eventually would like to scream at someone who bothers me about this. I think that all of this is caused by loneliness.

What I'm actually doing as first aid is that I try to imagine a staff room in my mind in which there are people discussing my problems

anis360 said:
(Sorry for my bad English)
I feel opposed to real life rules (I mentioned this in the intro). For example :
I feel like I hate IDs, and the fact that we get into work with baccalaureate. As a result, I eventually would like to scream at someone who bothers me about this. I think that all of this is caused by loneliness.

What I'm actually doing as first aid is that I try to imagine a staff room in my mind in which there are people discussing my problems

I hate the worlds petty problems. I feel like I'm on a planet with total idiots. Can we please argue about skin shade, what we do with our private parts, and how we got here. And while we are at it, lets go to war about these things...

Because these things all matter so F****** much to our survival.

Its not me its totally them, and I mean it. Humans are suffering from lead toxicity or something.

Reminder : all this doesn't mean that I gave up studies or something like that, I'm actually a college student

I don't hate rules as such, but yes, the world is quickly becoming too bureaucratic. The amount of forms I had to fill in my first year of university, most of which seemed completely pointless. 90% of the emails you get are pointless, but you need to check them all, since 10% of them have important details somewhere in them (I almost missed the deadline to applying for my next year's courses because the email really didn't draw attention and the dates were somewhere in the middle, rather than highlighted in any way). It's all so pointlessly stressful, and I feel everything could be more relaxed and done much simpler.

I don't really see how that might be caused by loneliness though?

MentatsGhoul said:
I don't hate rules as such, but yes, the world is quickly becoming too bureaucratic. The amount of forms I had to fill in my first year of university, most of which seemed completely pointless. 90% of the emails you get are pointless, but you need to check them all, since 10% of them have important details somewhere in them (I almost missed the deadline to applying for my next year's courses because the email really didn't draw attention and the dates were somewhere in the middle, rather than highlighted in any way). It's all so pointlessly stressful, and I feel everything could be more relaxed and done much simpler.

That's true, some people may ask what's the relation between that and loneliness ?
Because every time these ideas get me I say : These ideas probably won't overwhelm me if I'm not lonely and I feel like I need someone assisting me in everything I do. But no... I'm living alone with my parents. My brother went studying in Germany and my sister got married, and I almost have no friends.

I actually do. Not because of what they are, but because they are unnecessary. States and countries are filled with corruption, so this kind of bureaucracy is not needed at all aside from the fact to screw with the average men. In other words: I hate all these things because on paper, they are done to encourage equality, but in practice, all they do is make people inequal more and more.

gluguy said:
but in practice, all they do is make people inequal more and more.

Maybe that's one of the reasons why I hate them. But for my case, I think that it's related to loneliness.

anis360 said:
MentatsGhoul said:

That's true, some people may ask what's the relation between that and loneliness ?
Because every time these ideas get me I say : These ideas probably won't overwhelm me if I'm not lonely and I feel like I need someone assisting me in everything I do. But no... I'm living alone with my parents. My brother went studying in Germany and my sister got married, and I almost have no friends.

Ah, I see what you mean now. I often experience this too. It does seem that it's easier to cope if you have people who are going through the same around you.

This its the rules of our life unfortunatelly and we learn a lot in life only to work for a mizerable salary .But if you are smart you can develop a business and work for yourself .The think its that you need to be very ambitious

handheart said:
This its the rules of our life unfortunatelly and we learn a lot in life only to work for a mizerable salary .But if you are smart you can develop a business and work for yourself .The think its that you need to be very ambitious

I think that what I said is a bit confusing because people here are mentioning things about work when I'm complaining about some general rules of the life :D
Anyway, as I said before, I guess that all these problems won't happen if I get rid of loneliness

Latest posts

Back