Is everyone supposed to start a hi thread?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have to say hi on my "oop's hi" thread, and you are beautiful even if you dont feel it :)

lol:p youre very very very very very very beautiful:p

I dotn know what u feel but I feel so:p

hi lovehurtme. did anyone tell you your beautiful yet? if so.....you are.

hope love is laying off hurting you and happiness is bothering you with its cheerfull glee.

i think that made no sense but i hope you got the message. muchh loveeee!

You are wayyy pretty to have ugly days:D

Edit: I meant 'handsome' @ punisher:p I accidentally typed pretty here:p lol

Sanal said:
There cant possibly be any ugly days for u:D

Thank you. :) I know I have self esteem issues. I try not to say too many negative things about myself, but I do have ugly days.

loketron said:
hi lovehurtme. did anyone tell you your beautiful yet? if so.....you are.

hope love is laying off hurting you and happiness is bothering you with its cheerfull glee.

i think that made no sense but i hope you got the message. muchh loveeee!
That actually made perfect sense to me. I am still a little skeptical of the whole love thing. I think it is a ploy by our bodies to encourage reproduction. Strange, I know.

punisher said:
Hey sanal you never say that to me

Well, I'll tell you. You are far too attractive to have ugly days. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :)

Lovehurtme, you are sounding very attractive to me...with your physical descriptions !

Now that a very attractive lady i guess :rolleyes:

punisher said:
sounds to me you have a few admirers :)

I do and I don't. Men in real life just want to sleep with me. You guys here are just being nice. So in the end, I still don't have admirers. I don't even have friends. But that is changing.

lovehurtme said:
punisher said:
sounds to me you have a few admirers :)

I do and I don't. Men in real life just want to sleep with me. You guys here are just being nice. So in the end, I still don't have admirers. I don't even have friends. But that is changing.
There's someone out there for you lovehurtme, and he'll be the perfect man :)

^^^^I hope so Punisher. I don't want the perfect guy though. I'm far from perfect, so I don't want perfection. I want someone as flawed as me. :D I actually felt like I had friends today. I bought 2 tickets to the Detroit Pistons game on Sunday, hoping to invite a guy I liked. Well, this guy told me that he wasn't looking for anything serious, and our friendship was "bothersome" to him. So I left him alone. Well, I texted 2 people in my contact list about me having an extra ticket, and both people wanted to go with me. :) That made me feel popular (even just for a moment). So I will not go to the game alone.

Latest posts

Back