Is everyone supposed to start a hi thread?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovehurtme said:
^^^^I hope so Punisher. I don't want the perfect guy though. I'm far from perfect, so I don't want perfection. I want someone as flawed as me. :D I actually felt like I had friends today. I bought 2 tickets to the Detroit Pistons game on Sunday, hoping to invite a guy I liked. Well, this guy told me that he wasn't looking for anything serious, and our friendship was "bothersome" to him. So I left him alone. Well, I texted 2 people in my contact list about me having an extra ticket, and both people wanted to go with me. :) That made me feel popular (even just for a moment). So I will not go to the game alone.
Thats great, i hope you have fun :) i asked my friend if she'll go see slipknot with me but she said no :( but she hates them so i dont blame her.

I know I'll have fun. Unless the Pistons lose. :( They traded Billups for Iverson, so I don't know how the season will play out. I'm a HUGE sports nut! Football and Basketball, real women follow both! :D

I'm not a huge Slip Knot fan, but I'd still go to the concert. I love concerts in general. Your friend must really not like them.

lovehurtme said:
I know I'll have fun. Unless the Pistons lose. :( They traded Billups for Iverson, so I don't know how the season will play out. I'm a HUGE sports nut! Football and Basketball, real women follow both! :D

I'm not a huge Slip Knot fan, but I'd still go to the concert. I love concerts in general. Your friend must really not like them.
She said they are scary :D she's a softie

Latest posts

Back