Is he using me or not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From your original post, it doesn't sound like he's using you. Perhaps it might have been simply a fling to him - a fling that you took to heart. He's clearly not interested in having much contact with you anymore. I don't know the full extent of what's being thought - by you or him - but if it were me in your shoes, I'd leave him be. There's not much you can do when someone doesn't want anything to do with you anymore.

Okay, so it's been a while since I've been on here, and just gonna give an update the situation.

I don't think he's using me, well, hoping he isn't. We're still meeting up, spending time together, and its not just me putting in the effort now. He regularly asks me to come see him, go for dinner, etc.

He's changed quite a lot from when I posted this. Like, he's gone from, not bothering, to becoming quite loving and mushy with me haha. couple of examples, say, when we're in public, he'll hold my hand, which he never did before. He'll kiss me goodbye and cuddles, again which he never did before. I know I said, and quite a few others told me to stop sleeping with him, well, I did for a while. But since New Year, that's kinda gone out the window haha. I know you may not wanna know this, so apologies in advance. But it's like, not just normal sex, if that makes sense? I mean, he's pretty, loving. Like, it's not just wow this feels good, kinky, good sex. It's slower and there's a lot more, passionate moments, where he just looks at me, and kisses me. I don't know, it's kinda hard to explain haha. Basically, it's not normal sex.

So yeah, I don't really know whether it's me reading too much into things, or whatever. I aren't really gonna get my hopes up and wait for him to turn round and say, "Laura I wanna be your man", but yeah, things are changing I suppose. I'm just gonna go with the flow. :)

Latest posts

Back