Is it a coincidence everyone on personals is a bar hopper?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phant0m

Reaction score
I dont think it is. Hell there are 3 types on there:

shy, unwanted types (overweight, ugly, crazy - hope i dont offend anyone) and bar hoppers/clubbers/party people.

But the bar hoppers by far outnumber everyone else. I see chicks all the time that say they arent into bars, yet they have a picture of themselves at one, because I can see the budweiser neon sign in the background and the brew on the table!

phant0m said:

shy, unwanted types (overweight, ugly, crazy - hope i dont offend anyone) and bar hoppers/clubbers/party people.

But the bar hoppers by far outnumber everyone else. I see chicks all the time that say they arent into bars, yet they have a picture of themselves at one, because I can see the budweiser neon sign in the background and the brew on the table!

People can go to bars and not be into them. I have a friend who loves to go and I go only because she likes it. It's a way to spend time with her. I think the general idea is that you can't find a decent person in a bar but how many of us have been to them? Are we not decent for the most part?

As far as your 3 catagories go...crazy is in all of us. No one is "normal" and how you define crazy is different for everyone. Infact, I don't even like that word. Shy? Shyness comes in degrees. I am shy in groups but, can talk to anyone one on one. Overweight? Just because someone is overweight, or "crazy" or whatever, doesn't mean they are not wanted. And yes, that is offensive. You could be hurting people right now who may be reading that because you lumped them into an "unwanted" catagory. The truth is we are all unwanted from one time to another. Haven't you ever been "unwanted" or rejected is a better word. I have been rejected and I bet everyone on here has a story of where they were "unwanted" or rejected. I could list any reason for not being wanted...overweight? Geek? Mama's boy? Jerk? *******? List could go on and on. Maybe the people you mention are just not wanted by you or some others I could lump into some arbitrary group. Let's call the group C. That sounds good but, it isn't very fair to you to put you in a group because you are an individual.
Anyway, be careful about lumping people into catagories. It's easy to do when we are trying to figure things out.

Oh crap...I'm a shy/crazy/party person...but Naleena's right it's not fair to generalise.

Naleena said:
phant0m said:

People can go to bars and not be into them. I have a friend who loves to go and I go only because she likes it. It's a way to spend time with her. I think the general idea is that you can't find a decent person in a bar but how many of us have been to them? Are we not decent for the most part?

As far as your 3 catagories go...crazy is in all of us. No one is "normal" and how you define crazy is different for everyone. Infact, I don't even like that word. Shy? Shyness comes in degrees. I am shy in groups but, can talk to anyone one on one. Overweight? Just because someone is overweight, or "crazy" or whatever, doesn't mean they are not wanted. And yes, that is offensive. You could be hurting people right now who may be reading that because you lumped them into an "unwanted" catagory. The truth is we are all unwanted from one time to another. Haven't you ever been "unwanted" or rejected is a better word. I have been rejected and I bet everyone on here has a story of where they were "unwanted" or rejected. I could list any reason for not being wanted...overweight? Geek? Mama's boy? Jerk? *******? List could go on and on. Maybe the people you mention are just not wanted by you or some others I could lump into some arbitrary group. Let's call the group C. That sounds good but, it isn't very fair to you to put you in a group because you are an individual.
Anyway, be careful about lumping people into catagories. It's easy to do when we are trying to figure things out.

Once again, Naleena speaks truth. As far as being "overweight" and "unwanted", I found that over the years, that doesn't really matter. If it did, I wouldn't have this annoying dude attaching his lips to my fat ass. We are all rejected at one time or another... Overweight or not. Geek or not. ******* or not. So, yeah, I agree with Naleena.

I'm nucken futz...

Where the Bud signs ..man ? Some personals of milf getting sent to
me everyday as possible a match of women in my area. All of these woman are probably old enough to be your mommy.:p
I put a filter of 38-45
Too bad they didn't have a filter just for "phyco bitches"..:p
I like it the one holding the pole. She seems crazy...lmao

Most women that gose to bars are not looking for a partner..they just there to have fun.
If she did take someone home for the night...she's not going to tell anyone....duh.lmao
Yes some woman will look for partners in bars..just like some guys will also.
A bar is just another resource to meet people.
Just a lot of energy, time and effort into looking for new partner.
Personals..is another resource
People my age...hell we've done all that honeysuckle....lmao..yes, yes the onenight stands.
The last place I expect to fine single women my age is in a bar. Especailly if she's deviorced.
I mean..she got rid of one *******...then she's going to replace her next lover with another drunken ass-hole dons't make sense.
Hell no....I've never gotten involved seriousely with anyone I've met at a bar or a bar fly even when I was younger.

wherethebud.jpg

LMAO, honeysuckle Lonesome your crazy.. The one with the pole looks OK to what I can see. She looks a bit like a biker chick :cool:

I have spent a lot of times in clubs and pubs and women in there are after a good time mostly. some are looking for BF but most are not. Well in my experience or maybe they where just not looking for me lol Nerr am irresistible lol Well there loss. OK maybe its mine to.

Well I go for the moor plane look. You don't often get that in a club.

Latest posts

Back