is it out there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowen

Reaction score
is love and happness out there.
i dont understand why it cant find me?i thought i found it and was way wrong i did love him but he didnt want the same things i did.he lied to me so much.
is there desent guys out there?

Somewhere, I'm sure. Listen to actions, not words. Anyone can lie, but it takes either a decent human being or an exceptionally dedicated prick to go beyond words.

Definately is there, you just need to keep your eyes open.
Do not rush into a relationship but take time to get to know the person well so that you will not fall for another one unworthy guy. And dont worry, the right guy will come along.

Meanwhile - enjoy yourself...

Yes, decent people do exist. Love and happiness does exist.

It's a fine line when you give your heart to someone. You're expected to be absolutely trusting and vulnerable. When you let your guard down and end up being betrayed, that's the worst feeling. I truly believe that if you are open to it, love will find you. Maybe not immediately, but eventually you'll find a decent person who will show you that trust, love and happiness does exist.

I'm sorry he lied to you. Let yourself feel the pain, grieve it, then try to move on. It may take some time, but if you do things each day for yourself to try to be positive, it'll be easier going. I let bad experiences influence me to the point where I gave up hope for too many years and I couldn't move on. Life is too short, the most important thing is love. I think there is true honest love out there for everyone - some already have it, others are seeking, and lots are afraid to let themselves be vulnerable enough to allow it. Just don't give up hope.

mowen said:
is love and happness out there.
i dont understand why it cant find me?i thought i found it and was way wrong i did love him but he didnt want the same things i did.he lied to me so much.
is there desent guys out there?

plenty of decent guys out there (including me) but for some reason the decent ones are mostly overlooked for the lying ones.

It all works out in the end. If it doesn't work out, it isn't the end~

Yeah they do exist. The problem with us(girls) is that we believe in their(guys) words more than their actions and we start dreaming way too early. Saying "I love you" is meaningless unless its not proven by one's actions. Don't lose heart, there are good guys out there and you will have one for sure :)

There is no perfect guy out there just like you and me aren't perfect. But I like to think that most of us aren't scumbags, either. I am sorry you had a bad hand with that guy, mowen.

lol i know theres not a perfect one bc i aint either. i guess i could put it like this all i want is a guy to help soport wants a family n is a good friend to thats not too much i dont think

I think there are just people out there who are better for us than others. Like some people want someone who is really active, and then there's people who are laid back. It's hard to imagine there's anyone better or another out there at all but I have to think that with love.. people will find a way to work through things. If the one lacks love, commitment, and interest then of course it's not going to work out.

Okiedokes said:
I think there are just people out there who are better for us than others. Like some people want someone who is really active, and then there's people who are laid back. It's hard to imagine there's anyone better or another out there at all but I have to think that with love.. people will find a way to work through things. If the one lacks love, commitment, and interest then of course it's not going to work out.

true me n my ex we where differnt which i didnt mind but he was 31 and just didnt wanta grow up.he couldve been a good man with or without me if he,d try

Latest posts

Back