Is it too soon?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm in sixth form and a couple of new people joined us. One of them was this stunning redhead girl from a similar background as me. We really hit it off and talked all day. I really want to ask her out but I am vulnerable and I have only known her for a week or so (she also went to my primary school but left just after I joined). Another girl that I was interested in went away for the summer and returned a complete druggie, which really put me off. Anyway, back to topic, is it too early to ask her out? I am a complete novice to relationships, as is she. Thank you in advance.

Nope. Not too soon.

Go ahead and tell her how you feel. If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work.

But at least you will have said what you need to.

I asked her today after school and she said yes! Thank you badjedidude and your ridiculous signature! Very happy

Private college essentially. I'm from the uk so I don't know where it fits in but it is the step before university. And thanks by the way!

EpicFlyingSnail said:
Private college essentially. I'm from the uk so I don't know where it fits in but it is the step before university. And thanks by the way!

Sooooo jealous. Well done mate :)

if you're sure that she's a complete novice to relationships, then you probably have a good shot at getting a yes from her if you ask her out. i would go ahead and ask her out. it sounds perfectly fine to me.

good luck!

Latest posts

Back