is love out there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk....I see couple out and about.
I see lots of young couples with babies or kids.
Where im living at or family orianted settings places. Even the night life are full of committed couples having dinner or just having out...

I havnt really stayed out late..late as I used too...when the single crowd comes ou N play... Where those same bars or resterants turn into parrty..party until you drop.

Just going through different phases or stages in my life.

Idk....I see couple out and about.
I see lots of young couples with babies or kids.
Where im living at or family orianted settings places. Even the night life are full of committed couples having dinner or just having out...

I havnt really stayed out late..late as I used too...when the single crowd comes ou N play... Where those same bars or resterants turn into parrty..party until you drop.

Just going through different phases or stages in my life.

have any of you tried meeting partners online? some think it's cheesy but it's ideal if you're a bit shy like many here. i found this course on twitter (*promotion removed*)

Yes, and no. If one means online and on the avenue of online communication, well, not really and hence, No. If in real life, a possibility, because you could potentially see and be near that person, Yes.

Kevj said:
Yes, and no. If one means online and on the avenue of online communication, well, not really and hence, No. If in real life, a possibility, because you could potentially see and be near that person, Yes.

Also, in addition to what I just said, if one means meeting real, genuine people, then one has to work really twice as hard.

Latest posts

Back