Is there any NORMAL people to meet online???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool

i myself never believed in these internet flings lol..

nice new signature also.

In my experience, trying to find meaningful relationships on the internet is like panning for gold. You can't be too disappointed when you get a handful of mud. I met my current boyfriend on the internet about a year and a half ago, after encountering what felt like every kind of idiocy and lecherousness. We've been in a "real-life" relationship for more than a year now (he just happens to live less than an hour from me), and we've made each others' lives immeasurably happier than they were before. I don't think there are any secrets, other than to be persistent and thick-skinned.

On a totally unrelated note, do you really sell live dogs through online auctions, or are you talking about, um, very expensive clay figurines? How do you vet buyers to make sure the pups are going to a responsible home? Seems like it would be a hard thing to manage o_o

Thanks, Kristen ^.^ Im happy you came back
msgplusimg0599na9.png

lonely2beeme said:
ok so i have been really trying to talk to people ,my god its hard today i talked to two people from online 1 male and 1 female and i got freaked out by both!
the male is 34 from england Mark ,right away he asks me" what food i like then that he would like to wine and dine me ......ok its a lil far between japan and england but hey who knows what the future holds .then he keeps saying would you like that?(feels uncomfortable) then he asks for webcam and tells me how beautiful my hair is that he loves hair and show him how long it is ......mmmmk. that after he wines and dines me he would like to run his hands trough my hair gently.....may i?he says"my hands are small"
i say "i dont know how to respond to that?"i dont usually talk of sexually stimulateing things that you would do to each ther in the 1st date.
he says "sorry i dont mean to make you uncomfortable "

See, these are the types of people that make it hard for the rest of us to meet people online. I'm a decent guy, but I keep running into the situation where every woman I meet has already been freaked out by weirdos.

I am by no means "normal" but I at least have the common sense (and decency) not to act like the dude you mentioned above.

Latest posts

Back