Is There Anything That You Are Looking Forward To?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing my person soon... I hope.

GraceBlossom said:
Going away for the weekend (childfree too!!!!) with bf to a wedding :). Also my sweet brother has booked a holiday cottage in Scotland for a week for him, his partner, my Dad, my kids and myself :-D. Feeling blessed to spend time with my loved ones :).

Have a wonderful time, Gracie.

Wanderer145 said:
Travelling to 2 European cities around my birthday and moving out in a month...looking forward to it!

That sounds so awesome! Good luck with the moving out too.

Fireworks!

happy-birthday-america-fireworks-filmed-with-a-drone-more-in-comment.gif

tumblr_mya1hlTRtA1t0i1e4o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mfxeowWuTC1qfvshr.gif

tumblr_mfy97q40Up1qg39ewo1_250.gif

tumblr_m4lcvoBwRR1qmxd0go1_500.gif

tumblr_nhgo8a8Oa51smapx8o1_500.gif

tumblr_n0ebioQqMD1qkv5xlo1_500.gif

(I know, I know... I just love fireworks!)

I am looking forward to seeing my Mum Anna on her return from honeymoon next Saturday, hoping she will be looking and feeling good, less stressed and very happy. That is all I want.

I am going to see a psychic this week. I don't necessarily believe in these things, its a fun thing with friends.

Going home. My brother coming home and the three of us being in the same place, doing the things we've planned to do.

And going swimming. A lot of swimming.

9 days off work in August, maybe go camping... I miss that honeysuckle.

4pm tomorrow. With trepidation and impatience. I hope everything goes well.

Two days from now my ex roommate (and my closest person :) ) will visit me :)
That's all I have for this week :D

Family vacation at the end of July, further up north away from all the chaos. I could use a retreat.

My books arriving in the post: "Halloween 2" and "Halloween 3" by Jack Martin - I already own "Halloween" by Curtis Richards (this is a fantastic little companion piece to the first "Halloween" film by the way, but pricey, I'll go into this in more detail another time if anybody wonders) - all three books are rare and collectible. I already own "Halloween 4" by Nicholas Grabowsky.

My DVD arriving in the post: "Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers" - then I'll finally have all of the "Halloween" films on DVD except for the Rob Zombie ones (I'm not a fan, but yeah I am a massive "Halloween"/"Michael Myers" fan and I collect stuff, it's a small collection so far though as I've only recently decided to start collecting despite being a fan for many years).

Swimming. The kid arriving on Sunday. Seeing the rest of my darling ducklings when they decide to wake up and come searching after they find out I'm home. Doing all the things I've planned to do.

Deadpool movie confirmed for 2016. The actor is apparently a super-fan who wept when he saw his costume for the first time. Manlier tears have never been shed.

Tealeaf said:
Deadpool movie confirmed for 2016. The actor is apparently a super-fan who wept when he saw his costume for the first time. Manlier tears have never been shed.

Read about this yesterday too and I'm looking forward to this even more, since now it's obvious how seriously RR is taking his role. 2016 will be interesting with all that's coming out.

I don't know. I wish I could hit a pause button and keep things as they are as long as I can. I felt like I had only just turned 20 yesterday, and we were all younger. The time just passes so fast.

The milestone the country's reaching. The excitement is palpable and still building. A third of the country is taking part in the festivities that will be broadcast. We do like our parties. Thank God for collective sobriety.

Latest posts

Back