Is this ok?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnHenryEden

Reaction score
Hello. I'm a 13 year old boy from Canada. Sometimes I go onto Omegle. I say I'm Lisa Derkes. A 15 year old girl from Moffat, Colorado. I start a convo with everyone saying hey hows it going or something like that. After they reply i always say I'm looking for any kind of fun. And if they say anything related to sex, i play along. I get their contact information. Then i say im going to give them nude pics. I email whoever, i say i have your contact info. I will turn you into the feds for attempting to have sex with a minor if you don't give into my demands. I want your credit car number. Ive logged your ip and can easily get you arrested. I say that because i want to scare child predators straight. If i ever recive a credit card number, i will max out the credit card number on a charity against child predators. The reason i do this is because i have a close female friend who was raped at the age of six by her uncle. Is this ok that i go on omegle and do this? Will i ge in trouble in any kind of way?

Im posting that. I actually do this. Last guy i met was named alex kennedy i got his cell and everything.

yes, what you have done is criminal.

it's extortion, theft, and possibly a few other charges such as fraud, impersonating, vigilantism, etc. idk the laws up there.

JohnHenryEden said:
Im posting that. I actually do this. Last guy i met was named alex kennedy i got his cell and everything.

What is the point of doing all this? What does it have to do with your friend who got raped? If you really are interested in this area, maybe join a team of people who help to catch predators, or better yet, try to join a woman's centre, volunteer, or brainstorm ideas with them on how to help the victims. But by you pretending to be a girl and going on Omegle to trap these random guys, what's the point??

And no it's not okay. You don't even know what these people on Omegle's intentions are and you threaten them by being behind the screen and using a fake profile? That's just cowardly and immature.

JohnHenryEden said:
Hello. I'm a 13 year old boy from Canada. Sometimes I go onto Omegle. I say I'm Lisa Derkes. A 15 year old girl from Moffat, Colorado. I start a convo with everyone saying hey hows it going or something like that. After they reply i always say I'm looking for any kind of fun. And if they say anything related to sex, i play along. I get their contact information. Then i say im going to give them nude pics. I email whoever, i say i have your contact info. I will turn you into the feds for attempting to have sex with a minor if you don't give into my demands. I want your credit car number. Ive logged your ip and can easily get you arrested. I say that because i want to scare child predators straight. If i ever recive a credit card number, i will max out the credit card number on a charity against child predators. The reason i do this is because i have a close female friend who was raped at the age of six by her uncle. Is this ok that i go on omegle and do this? Will i ge in trouble in any kind of way?

Yes, it's illegal. If you were an adult, you could be charged with blackmail/extortion.

If law enforcement used those tactics, it'd be called "entrapment" and inadmissible as evidence.

This is one of those cases where it doesn't matter if your aim is a noble one, the ends do not justify the means. People are guaranteed the right to due process in a civilized society and vigilantism like this, even when well-intended- can ultimately lead to criminals going free.

Also, don't underestimate the lengths to which a desperately frightened adult may go to to insure that his reputation remain undamaged. You are playing a dangerous and illegal game.

Guys, I'm about 58% certain that JohnHenryEden is a troll.

No one is as stupid as he's just shown himself to be.

JohnHenryEden said:
4chan is proud of you.

beans said:
JohnHenryEden said:

What is the point of doing all this? What does it have to do with your friend who got raped? If you really are interested in this area, maybe join a team of people who help to catch predators, or better yet, try to join a woman's centre, volunteer, or brainstorm ideas with them on how to help the victims. But by you pretending to be a girl and going on Omegle to trap these random guys, what's the point??

And no it's not okay. You don't even know what these people on Omegle's intentions are and you threaten them by being behind the screen and using a fake profile? That's just cowardly and immature.

The point is to scare them straight. And believe me it works. They get so worked up they won't ever do anything like that again.

Badjedidude said:
Guys, I'm about 58% certain that JohnHenryEden is a troll.

No one is as stupid as he's just shown himself to be.
So far ive scared 4 predators straight so they won't attempt anything with minors again. I just got sick and tired of hearing about little girls getting raped its sickening. So i decided to do something about it. Wanna comtact the last ******* i caught?His name is

(*removed - don't post phone number here as part of your vigilante/extortion attempts.
If you believe that you have information on illegal activites then turn it over to
the proper authorities ~Minus*)

beans said:
JohnHenryEden said:

I should have made myself more clear. I threaten them after they email "lisa derkes" asking for nude photos.

blackhole said:
you aren't 13.

your posts give that away.

Born on March 17, 1998. Trust me i am who i say i am.

JohnHenryEden said:
Born on March 17, 1998. Trust me i am who i say i am.

no, you aren't.

and you just admitted "threatening" people. your behaviors would be criminal and dangerous...IF...you weren't completely full of honeysuckle.

jig's up.

you are someone who is trolling BE...CAUSE...

why in the hell are you on a loneliness forum asking if it is ok to extort perverts on omegle? wtf. it makes zero sense.

If you're 13, go play with your friends or watch some youtube vids. If you're not just a troll or full of crap, you seem to be forgetting that people can trace YOU, as easily as you trace THEM. I don't think I'd be ******* with people who might want to find me and KILL me.

EveWasFramed said:
If you're 13, go play with your friends or watch some youtube vids. If you're not just a troll or full of crap, you seem to be forgetting that people can trace YOU, as easily as you trace THEM. I don't think I'd be ******* with people who might want to find me and KILL me.

I do that too. But, i have a proxy server. Im untraceable.

Hey i got sick and tired of seeing news reports of child predators hurting innocent people and decided to do something about it. Unfortunatly, their is nothing that stops them in my area. So i do what i can.

You know, after you talk to these people and stop talking to them, it'll haunt you. You'll remember what they said to you, how they said it and how they acted. When you look at other people in life you might see them and then hear what they said to you over in your head again. Then, you'll become mistrusting of others and feel sick that this exists in their minds in such a prevalent way. That is, if you don't get killed. Someday you'll run across one of these pervs and you'll get the feeling that if they could, they would hurt you or kill you...

And you won't be able to forget it or get it out of your head.

Ignorance is sometimes bliss. Do yourself a favor and stop this for your own sake.

Latest posts

Back