It seems so easy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was just an acting and putting in scene imaginary situations to emphasize their life principles ... in places like US and UK and Australia people are really competitive in everything but also gregarious (how else you can show off if you don't have a circle of "friends") and women DO try to get successful men

that was just an acting and putting in scene imaginary situations to emphasize their life principles ... in places like US and UK and Australia people are really competitive in everything but also gregarious (how else you can show off if you don't have a circle of "friends") and women DO try to get successful men
anyway in the mentioned countries this type of competition had a positive impact overall because at least it led to prosperity and advanced knowledge (that's why they were able to put the man on the Moon) ... but in countries like mine where they mimic capitalism it's about destructive not constructive competition

Last edited:
Well I’m referring to the guy being clingy, and over-zealous with his communication with her, and starting a stupid conversation with her about weather, etc. He was behaving creepy and she reacted like most women would. As for her being a little forward with the sex, that’s not unusual in other countries either. I’m just saying this video did not portray Danish women as anything different to what I’ve seen all over the place. They may be different in other ways, but that wasn’t shown. We should agree to disagree.

I agree that video has a poor "script" but it's the principle that matters and I should have stick with Finland ... as this girl at 1:48 conveys, you are not compelled to smile, be friendly or all the hypocritical cliches from other cultures ... so you can afford to be authentic without being concerned about "integration" as what the original post was about ... Nordic nations are genuinely nations of individuals not of herds (or worse - packs)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back