It's a lovely day outside...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodmorningamerica

Reaction score
What a perfect warm summer's day outside - it's only February as well. Happy families walking down the street; people eating lunch together outside the local pub; many others in the nearby parks; bird song resonating; the sky a perfect blue with the odd dash of white; the scene nothing less than picture perfect. Great, is it not?

Well once again I'm stuck in my house - I haven't been outside for ages and days like this really remind me how badly I must of messed up somewhere; having no friends or even any other kind of contact with others that I might enjoy. I have so much energy but nothing to do with it. Sure enough this will eventually fade and then I guess it's back to that usual apathetic state of mind.

Ohh and of course, greetings from sunny old England.

it was nice today, about 8 or 9, bright sunshine.

The weather though in the last 3 months as been utter honeysuckle ! Mid November it started raining and I don't think it stopped until xmas. Then we had snow, really cold days, then snow again ! It has been so depressing ! I like to be out, I like to play golf, I can't stay in all day ! I find I spend all my time looking at weather forecasts. I work Tuesday to Saturday, so I pray Sunday and Monday will be okay. It's a non stop cycle of garbage weather. My Dad says 'it is winter' but I have known bright days after xmas.

I hope that's it for thr bad weather. I think nice weather cheers people up.

ye canny beat a sunny day :)

Dont lock yourself in the house tho, even if you have no one around go out for a walk or something, i managed about 9 miles the other but fresia my feet are paying for it now.

dugthecat said:

Dont lock yourself in the house tho, even if you have no one around go out for a walk or something, i managed about 9 miles the other but fresia my feet are paying for it now.

even when it was snowing I always went out. I love walking too !

Yep I love walking in the snow, I like to walk at night time in the snow seems very peaceful with the orange glow street lights and also love to be the first one out making foot prints, you can't beat that crunch you get :)

dugthecat said:

I'm a keen 'powerwalker' actually. Unfortunately circumstances have ruined that now.

I wouldn't recommed this hobby though - my legs are freakishly muscular in comparison to the rest of me nowadays. :D

Goodmorningamerica said:
dugthecat said:

I'm a keen 'powerwalker' actually. Unfortunately circumstances have ruined that now.

I wouldn't recommed this hobby though - my legs are freakishly muscular in comparison to the rest of me nowadays. :D

Tree trunks, aye? :)
Looks like another dynamite day, roll on summer!

dugthecat said:
Goodmorningamerica said:
dugthecat said:

Tree trunks, aye? :)
Looks like another dynamite day, roll on summer!

Tree trunks? I think you are misusing that term.

sorry if it came across wrong dude, i was just meaning like you know body builders arms like tree trunks?

dugthecat said:
sorry if it came across wrong dude, i was just meaning like you know body builders arms like tree trunks?

No problem. I just looked it up on urban dictionary and it apparently means a lady with fat legs? Lol.

Latest posts

Back