It's everyone ignores me day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
everyone I know is ignoring me. I have no one. no one cares about me, no one cares about how I feel. I'm seriously the loneliest person in the world right now. My life is a series of bad timing. i make good friends, then right after something happens and they move away. I hate my life, sometimes I think about killing myself, since it's the only idea that will make me feel better. But I'm just a coward day dreaming about how my death will make everyone realize how good of a person I am.

I am a good friend. people I know know that I'm a genuine person. I have never talked honeysuckle behind people's back, I have always helped people no matter what and not asking for recognition. I'm always the guy to talk to when you are sad or wandering in life, I am always there when people need my company. yet no one is there for me. Good things never happen to me. I ask a girl out, she brings her friends at the last minute. somehow i mustve left a bad impression or something. this girl shown me interest in class, but whenever i try to talk to her one on one, shes always with this fat friend of hers, preventing me to make my move. this girl kissed me out of nowhere, but when i ask for her phone number and text her, she gives me cold shoulders. all the girls im interested in either they are taken or they are graduating or leaving soon, making me hesitate to make moves. I'm not bad looking, I"m in good shape, my luck is just terrible. I wish one day things can just turn out the way I want them to, instead of going south every single fuckin time. My ex left me, despite the fact that I practically clothed, fed and bathed her. I did everything for her, and she left me and then ignores me and not give a fresia about me. I want to get back with her, I have really good intentions, i thought we were gonna get married. but NO. I bought her SO MANY THINGS and SHE just up and left me. SHE pushes me away every time i bring up that we should start over, why? all I have is good intentions for these girls, why don't they open up and like me? BAD FUCKIN LUCK

I hate my family. they all suck. i hope they fuckin die. the day that my mom dies will be the happiest day of my life. I used to think me and my sister are close, fresia no. she talks mad honeysuckle behind my back to my mom, and I end up having to explain myself to the most ridiculous accusations that my sister accuse me of. My sister also snitches on me all the time, BUT I FUCKIN HELP HER DO EVERYTHING. PICKING HER UP TO DO LAUNDARY, GETTING HER FOOD WHILE SHE SITS ON HER ASS. TAKING HER TO GET GROCERIES AND HER STUPID PHONE DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE FINALS. THE ONE TIME I DON"T WANT TO DO THESE CHORES FOR HER SHE MAKES IT SEEM LIKE I"M A LAZY *******. I NEVER COMPLAIN, NEVER RUSH HER, NEVER SNITCH ON HER HOW SHE TOOK PILLS YET SHE SNITCHES ON ME FOR SMOKINGWEED. WHAT AN UNGRATEFUL *****. she used to be the reason why I don't kill myself, now, I dont know.

good things NEVER happen to ME, who is a good person. fresia THIS WORLD

Killing yourself wont solve anything bro!

and your family dying will be another horrible thing to happened to u, so dont wish for that!

There are alot of girls out there and u seem pretty social, so it shouldnt be hard for to get another girl who might even be better then the first one.

It sounds like everyone you know is selfish and not deserving of your attention. I don't know a lot about your situation, but I would recommend getting away from everyone you know. People who leech away your happiness don't deserve your friendship. Just ignore those people, 'cause obviously they're not real friends. The way I think of it, you're a perfectly nice guy, and people are a jerk to you; so then why on EARTH should you waste your time trying to win their friendship? There are so many terrible people in the world... but don't let that get in the way of looking at the bright side of life.

If you spend all your time around the jerks of the world, you forget that there really are nice people who are worth being friends with. (Cliché incoming) Don't judge a book by its cover. Some of the nicest looking people can turn out to be disgustingly mean and selfish. And some the most boring, unintelligent people can turn out to be incredibly nice. So as soon as you recognize someone as a jerk, just ignore everything they say to you.

I don't want to say this, but honestly life just goes wrong. Nothing happens exactly how you want it to. If you focus on making people do what you want, you'll end in frustration. Give up trying to fix everything. Do what YOU think YOU should do. You're a great guy; it's not YOUR problem if some random morons don't like you. That's their problem! Let jerks be jerks. If you try to change them, all that will happen is you'll become one of them. Only once you accept that you can't change people will you be able to see past them to the brighter side of life.

Suicide might seem like the easy way out, but it's not. Trust me. It's the hard way.

Good luck. You will find real friends. You just can't give up, man. Never give up.

I feel like I'm living life as a ghost. No one really notices me. No one really wants to hangout with me except seeing me in class. everyday is groundhog day. I go to class, talk to them, then I leave and come back to an empty home with no one that cares about me.

I just can't stand it. These people I'm talking about seem nice, they dont seem like ******** and bad people, yet they still ignore me outside of school. I try to talk to them, but it never lasts or nothing good comes out of it.

I feel so invisible.

Where do you live? The culture of some places tend to be like that. In some places people are just acting polite but don't actually want to spend much time making new friends. Places like Seattle are notorious for this type of behavior. Seattle Freeze

Honolulu, Hawaii. People tend to be apprehensive toward making friends in my opinion. it was so much easier to make friends back in california.

SighX99 said:
I feel like I'm living life as a ghost. No one really notices me. No one really wants to hangout with me except seeing me in class. everyday is groundhog day. I go to class, talk to them, then I leave and come back to an empty home with no one that cares about me.

I just can't stand it. These people I'm talking about seem nice, they dont seem like ******** and bad people, yet they still ignore me outside of school. I try to talk to them, but it never lasts or nothing good comes out of it.

I feel so invisible.

Yeah, I get that ghost feeling, too. But if someone doesn't listen to you, then they don't respect you. And hanging out with people who don't respect you can kind of suck every possible form of happiness out of your life.

For a while, I was extremely lazy. I had nothing to focus my energy on; so that led to seek my fulfillment from other people. And when people weren't nice to me, I felt so purposeless, so meaningless... But now that I'm much more productive, now that I have something else to focus my energy on, whenever someone ignores me, I don't linger on it and think to myself "WHY, OH, WHY DOESN'T BOB LIKE ME?" Instead I say, "Oh, whatever. If he doesn't respect me, he's not worth my time." And then I go back to work.

What I'm saying is that if your happiness is contingent upon the way other people treat you, that will eat you up from the inside. That is your #1 problem. You have to realize that people who make you depressed aren't worth dealing with or thinking about! That doesn't mean you have to get revenge on them. You can still be polite to them, but don't try to hang out with someone like that. Don't hang out with selfish people. Deal with the feeling that you have to attain someone else's approval and things will smooth out. :)

Trust me. I know exactly how you feel. Though I accidentally (on purpose) mentioned aloud "wonder if I'd get a response from a wall...? That didn't earn me any kudo points. But, sadly, I was serious. Better off talking to a wall sometimes, at least it can't walk away (or talk back, or insult, or yell... Ideally, a perfect listener.)

Some people... Okay, a lot of people, just don't seem to care about others. When they do offer to "listen" they end up telling you that you are obviously doing something wrong (encouraging...). I never understood that.

But I agree with everyone else. Don't bother with those people. Obviously, not worth your time if they feel you are not worth their time.

SighX99 said:

I feel so invisible.

If it's any benefit, I felt like this for a large part of my life.

The question is, are you visible to the people who matter to you?

Because if they're just defunct socialites with no real skills, then it's not really a problem.

If you're visible to the guy who you consider your best friend who shares your same views, then you're good to go.

Join the club. Do what I did: Move on. Like the smart, squared-away gent about me said; do people who are worth a **** see you? That's what matters. You don't need these stragglers in your life.

I'm sorry they treat you this way, I have no friends in my area. I usually hang out by myself all day long, I browse online, chat to people online, read, watch stuff on netflix and find other things to do with my time. It's very hard to make friends in my area and I live in Florida, so trust me I know how you feel. There's been a lot of people who came in and out of my life so quickly and I doubt if any of them miss me anymore. However I keep pushing myself forward and living. Trust me I know it's not easy but it's not worth killing yourself. Things may be very hard for you right now, but things do get better over time; don't give up, okay? Try to hang in there. =)

Latest posts

Back