Its hard al the time.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cormac

Reaction score
Please bear with me on the spelling. Bad car crash head trauma. I'm not to sure wear to land some times? I'm 40 and still trying to get my GED Nothing sicks. I have this thing where I forget honeysuckle instantly. Car crash related or not, its not cool This makes it very hard to go any ware in life. I'm out there talking with doctors and taking there drugs. Sorry fresia ADHD drug. This is coming from a recovering drug addict. I do have a good job. How I don't know? Friday I just had a workers comp clam filed. I'm trying the best I know how. Its fake it to make it time. What was the great quote in independence day. KICK THE TIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES. My father always tells me put a smile on your face and a song in your heart. I'm sooo trying. Thank you for letting me rant and ILOVE YOU ALL sorry i did not mean to yell.

Hi cormac, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad car crash? :\ Hope you're doing all right.

Welcome to the site.

When I was younger, I had a friend who also suffered massive head trauma from a car accident and he had the same problem with things sticking - he'd even forget people he'd met the day before, so I can understand how difficult this is for you. Try not to be too hard on yourself, because you're still trying. You haven't given up and that's all that matters.

Welcome to the forum. There's a character named Cormac in a book I'm reading. Sorry to hear about your car accident.

Welcome to the site.
Sorry to hear about your crash but I hope you find support here.
Youre at the right website.:)

Latest posts

Back