It's impossible

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despicable Me said:
Triple Bogey said:
Not a test, I was just asking. I wouldn't do that. I have a past with this woman going back 18 years. She wasn't interested then, I wondered if she had changed her mind. Maybe she likes me but won't admit it to herself ? Talking about me to her Mam ? - that's what I was asking.
Ah, I see.
I mean I obviously don't have all the info here but that does sound a bit like she likes you but won't admit it to herself now. I think you may be right on that one.
Talking to your mother about someone at work just isn't something you do unless you just plain have nothing else going on in your life to talk about or it is someone you find interesting.
It could also be that she has changed her mind and just doesn't want to admit it.

That's a really difficult one. And without all the info it is impossible to say. 18 years is a very long history, after all!

It's not the first time either. She's let slip a few times, she tells her Dad a few things as well. Things come in her chat, subtle things but I do pick them up.

I support a football team as well. She said when she see's them on television, she always looks for me in the crowd. and I'm thinking 'haven't you got anything better to do ?'

17 / 18 years ago is too complicated to write down in one post. It was strange, weird and got nasty. Really we shouldn't talk at all to each other. The other women staff rib me about her so I was forced to tell them what happened. But they still do it, outrageous things. It doesn't bother me that much. I tease this woman, I poke fun so she has a go back.

All kinds of honeysuckle have happened. We have gone months without talking over nothing. She snaps my head off, I don't talk for the rest of the day and then we don't talk for months. But that hasn't happened for some years. She seems a bit like me, in her 40's and doesn't want to get hurt again. Christmas party next Friday. I bet any money people say things about her because she isn't going.

Latest posts

Back