It's Not about Facebook

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebook!? I'm close to 40 now (within months) all my friends have an account, but I don't see the need. Not because I do not believe in it, but a simple phone call is all I need or better yet and actual written letter (rare), sitting at the computer like right now is against the grain for me, telling the world what I ate today or whether my dog took a honeysuckle is not really that important to me, Facebook has been great for many, weaving a world around your cyberself seems to be all important too many.

"To attain Knowledge, one must add things everyday.
To attain wisdom, one must remove things everyday.."

LonelyDesert said:
Facebook!? I'm close to 40 now (within months) all my friends have an account, but I don't see the need. Not because I do not believe in it, but a simple phone call is all I need or better yet and actual written letter (rare), sitting at the computer like right now is against the grain for me, telling the world what I ate today or whether my dog took a honeysuckle is not really that important to me, Facebook has been great for many, weaving a world around your cyberself seems to be all important too many.

"To attain Knowledge, one must add things everyday.
To attain wisdom, one must remove things everyday.."

Hmmmm, the title has that strange word "Not" in there. I wonder if that means anything. Here is there link again for anyone else who missed it.

LonelyDesert said:
Oooops, my bad. Facebook has been my new soap box to stand on and ***** about, sorry.

song-chart-memes-life-lemons%5B1%5D.jpg

Latest posts

Back