It's too much for me to handle, I will let the darkness consume me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonesomeFellow said:
Every day is an emotional roller coaster. The smallest things bring me all the way up and all the way down. Right now it's the long ride down and I feel like garbage.

Will I go back up -- yes, definitely. Going down is a terrible feeling and makes me want to do nothing except stare at the walls all day. It's easier to give up on everything and falling deep into the abyss.

When im sad i think of starving children

Hey Modog, that kind of emotional roller coaster may be a sign of hormonal or brain imbalance. I sometimes feel that way too. but it doesn't last and I have lots of time feeling fairly stable. When you keep feeling extreme ups and downs it might be a sign of bipolar disorder which can be treated. Try natural remedies but if you still can't handle it, then get a referral from your doctor to a psychiatrist. They will give you medication and be able to adjust the medication until it works for you. Good luck!

Toshi said:
Hey Modog, that kind of emotional roller coaster may be a sign of hormonal or brain imbalance. I sometimes feel that way too. but it doesn't last and I have lots of time feeling fairly stable. When you keep feeling extreme ups and downs it might be a sign of bipolar disorder which can be treated. Try natural remedies but if you still can't handle it, then get a referral from your doctor to a psychiatrist. They will give you medication and be able to adjust the medication until it works for you. Good luck!

Don't you think it slightly strange that half of the worlds population is suffering from a "hormonal or brain imbalance?". I am not convinced that the root of the problem is chemical or even physical, it is more likely existential or spiritual.

Just imagine for a second that we lived in a world where we were more accepting of each other, less judgmental, helped each other and looked out for each other always. Look at what are the main causes of our problems in life, where they stem from. It is each other. We are the cause of each others problems in many cases but we don't realise that we are also the solution simply because we are so divided, so aloof toward each other and we stand apart.

Chemical imbalance? Hormonal imbalance? Perhaps but ultimately the only real imbalance is how we are as a society, as a nation and as a species.

Latest posts

Back