job.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya. Why were you fired? It's important to realize if it was your fault and something you can avoid in the future.

I remember the first season I had a real job. It was 2007 and I hired on with a brush crew for the year after a frigid, miserable month of working in a lumber mill near the end of winter. It was nice to be out and about in the woods, able to move and do something. We had a good spring, summer, and fall of clearing brush, thinning trees, and burning piles as winter got closer...but once the snow pack got over 10 inches we really couldn't do anything effectively.

I was laid off for a good few months when we weren't shoveling snow off roofs, and I got seriously depressed having no job. I'd barely get out of bed. It wasn't fun, and I kind of had to re-learn what to do with my time for a little bit there.

I'm not even too sure why I was fired. My boss doesn't have a clue what she's doing. I think I might have been a threat to her or something.. whatever it is, i'm still upset about it.

Just That Girl said:
i got fired today.....

=[

i feel absolutely terrible.

I'm sorry to hear that. Try not to dwell on it too much. Instead, look at your situation as an opportunity to prove that your avatar is right. Who knows, this could end up being the best thing that ever happened to you.

Good luck!

Sounds a bit shady to me. Did your boss not explain a valid reason as to why she fired you?...................Were you even past your Probation period?

:S

Sorry to hear that. When I quit my job last year, they banned me from working in any of their branches. I kinda felt like fired even though it was me who resigned.

Latest posts

Back