Joined awhile ago, just now saying “hi”

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loner_Wolf

Reaction score
The title says it all, I have been distracted by other things (life, work) but I have finally decided to give this forum a shot.

So, I’ll keep it short, I have basically been alone my entire life. I was the “weird autistic kid” in school, and you know what happens to kids that are different.. Then I became a “weird autistic adult” that tried and failed to mask my autism and emulate neurotypicals in order to fit into whatever workspace I found myself in, and always left out of every social circle. And now as I approach 40, I am the “weird autistic guy” that doesn’t even try to fit in anymore and I keep to myself.

Anyway, now that’s out of the way, hello everyone. I can’t promise I will become a frequent visitor but I do plan on popping up here and there as I can.

Welcome to the forums:)

I'm glad you decided to post.

Hi and welcome. It's good that you posted. Idk if it's even relevant in this post but I have an 'autistic' friend.I really value this connection and as a result I became sort of intrigued by how 'autistic' brain works and operates.

We have some similarities, my friend. I'm not too far off your age and have also always been alone, at least in terms of romance and relationships, and I'm on the autism spectrum. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back