Journal of Dreams

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjam

Reaction score
Why does that sound like a title for a Zelda game? :rolleyes:
Alright, you probably guessed well. In This Thread we'll share our recent dreams/nightmares.

I'm going to kick this one off with a nightmare I had two nights ago.
Very simple. I was walking home from work, but it must have been like midnight or something. It was black outside with no one out there but me and he/she (couldn't see the driver). For some reason, I found myself walking the street when this huge truck (18 wheeler or something) was trying to run me down! Here's the trippy part. Every time he'd get close, I'd just barely dive out of the way, but as soon as I got up and turned around he was repositioned to run me over again as if the whole act was just reset! This, of course, is physically impossible and I was aware of the strangeness behind it during the dream. And it just kept looping and looping until I finally woke up.

Okay, another dream....

This one is a repeating dream. I'm in a bad part of a town Ive never been in at night, for some reason I seem to think that it is 2-3am. there are hobos and early morning workers around and shifty individuals afoot, but I'm just walking through the neighborhood. Eventually, I find an open diner that looks to be barely surviving. Once inside, I see that the place isnt very clean and doesnt differ much from its outer shell. the place is full of the people, eating, conversing probably before the days' activities. I sit at the bar find out that the only food made here are hot dogs and waffles. I order one of both and I begin to eat, and find that both the hotdog and waffles are the best Ive ever had.

Latest posts

Back