JRPGS or RPGS in general

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, Trails in the Sky seems really well-loved. I'd buy it, but I'm already buying a JRPG this month (Tales of Xillia 2), so I'll wait.

As for the Persona recommendations in this thread, I totally agree! I really hope Persona 5 comes out sometime next year. Anyone planning to buy Persona Q?

what the others before me said.

If we're talking about final fantasy my favourite will of course be FFVI, followed by... FFIX maybe?

How come nobody mentioned Chrono Trigger?

I also like the Persona series a bit but I think the Shin Megami Tensei main series is actually better. My favourite is Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne... and after that... Persona 3 I guess... didn't like Persona 4 a lot. Really looking forward to Persona 5.

You might also want to try the Lunar series (Silver Star and Eternal blue). And wait...

the Suikoden series? My favourite are Suikoden 2, 3 and 4 XD 5 was kind of boring... XD

Ah! why not try some game from the Dragon Quest series?

There are so many...
- Shadow hearts
- Star Ocean: the second story
- Earthbound, Xenogears (which other people already mentioned)
- Breath of fire (3 is my favourite one)
- Legend of Dragoon (oh Lavitz... :'( ...)
- and the list goes on and on...

As of now... these are all I can remember...

PS: forgot to mention Final Fantasy Tactics, if you like these games. Along with Tactics Ogre.
PS2: I wouldn't call Mabinogi a JRPG simply because it's a Korean MMORPG actually XD

Latest posts

Back