Just a few things

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Hi all, First let me thank GeminiGurliex for the PM welcoming me back from my camping trip. That was nice of you :)

Well well well well well well lol Nothing like a bit of bashing to liven things up huh

I think we should all realize that there well be a lot of ppl come here that are not going to show there best side. Some ppl well look for an argument fast cos that's how there feeling. This ppl that do this are hurting and this is why they do it.

I cannot say this enough. If there is someone you don't like Ignore Ignore Ignore. That's why we have that function.

If anyone is not happy with the way something is then of course speak out. This is why we have feed back. Be honest but at the same time I hope that ppl well realize that politeness cost nothing.

Now Robin is trying he's best I think. Somethings that he's done are good and something's not so good. He is only human after all. He's hart I think is in the right place and he dose know what he's doing as for as the technical stuff goes. Better then I could do anyway.

If your not happy with something he has done then yes use feed back, PM him or chat. whatever. But do realize that he can only do he's best. As the old saying goes. You can pleas most of the ppl most of the time but not all of the ppl all of the time So whatever he dose there is boned to be someone some where that's not happy with it.

If after PM'ing him and using feed back you still think he is being unfair then your moor then welcome to PM/mail bjarne the owner of this site.

I think maybe that we could do with another thread in feed back for what to do about the chat room/rooms. But I personally don't think its such a great idea to have to put in your real name to enter the chat. I think this well put ppl of and I never think its a good idea to be asking for personal info. But just cos it asks you for your real name dose not mean you have to put your real name in Derrr, Think everyone well know this.

So please use feed back for what it was intended for. Which is ideas and suggestions on how to make our site a better one.

But do realize that somethings well work better then other things. If something does not work then we stop that and try something else. For me I am happy that we have an admin that well at lest do this things even if they do not always work out as intended. At lest the ideas do get tried and we have an admin with the time and motivation to try this things.

I think the bottom line is that we should all be moor tolerant of one another.

This is a place where someone well post a problem are try and get stuff out there heard. Some ppl who come here well be angry at the world and try and take it out on other ppl. That's one reason why we have mods like me. To bane ppl like that if they go to for. The Ignore function is a great tool for ppl like that.

Threads and ppl I don't like I well stay away from. Threads and ppl I do like I well post in. To me its all pretty simple stuff. Well I like most ppl here. my only problem is I would like to post in moor of the threads but I have to have a life as well. otherwise I would post in all threads.

Peace all. Stay chilled and try and use this place for making friends not getting your self wined up. That never solves anything.

Check my post out in the hugs thread as well :) That post there is for me what life is all about :)

Be positive.

Bluey said:
Hi all, First let me thank GeminiGurliex for the PM welcoming me back from my camping trip. That was nice of you :)

Well well well well well well lol Nothing like a bit of bashing to liven things up huh

I think we should all realize that there well be a lot of ppl come here that are not going to show there best side. Some ppl well look for an argument fast cos that's how there feeling. This ppl that do this are hurting and this is why they do it.

I cannot say this enough. If there is someone you don't like Ignore Ignore Ignore. That's why we have that function.

If anyone is not happy with the way something is then of course speak out. This is why we have feed back. Be honest but at the same time I hope that ppl well realize that politeness cost nothing.

Now Robin is trying he's best I think. Somethings that he's done are good and something's not so good. He is only human after all. He's hart I think is in the right place and he dose know what he's doing as for as the technical stuff goes. Better then I could do anyway.

If your not happy with something he has done then yes use feed back, PM him or chat. whatever. But do realize that he can only do he's best. As the old saying goes. You can pleas most of the ppl most of the time but not all of the ppl all of the time So whatever he dose there is boned to be someone some where that's not happy with it.

If after PM'ing him and using feed back you still think he is being unfair then your moor then welcome to PM/mail bjarne the owner of this site.

I think maybe that we could do with another thread in feed back for what to do about the chat room/rooms. But I personally don't think its such a great idea to have to put in your real name to enter the chat. I think this well put ppl of and I never think its a good idea to be asking for personal info. But just cos it asks you for your real name dose not mean you have to put your real name in Derrr, Think everyone well know this.

So please use feed back for what it was intended for. Which is ideas and suggestions on how to make our site a better one.

But do realize that somethings well work better then other things. If something does not work then we stop that and try something else. For me I am happy that we have an admin that well at lest do this things even if they do not always work out as intended. At lest the ideas do get tried and we have an admin with the time and motivation to try this things.

I think the bottom line is that we should all be moor tolerant of one another.

This is a place where someone well post a problem are try and get stuff out there heard. Some ppl who come here well be angry at the world and try and take it out on other ppl. That's one reason why we have mods like me. To bane ppl like that if they go to for. The Ignore function is a great tool for ppl like that.

Threads and ppl I don't like I well stay away from. Threads and ppl I do like I well post in. To me its all pretty simple stuff. Well I like most ppl here. my only problem is I would like to post in moor of the threads but I have to have a life as well. otherwise I would post in all threads.

Peace all. Stay chilled and try and use this place for making friends not getting your self wined up. That never solves anything.

Check my post out in the hugs thread as well :) That post there is for me what life is all about :)

Be positive.

Bluey,

I sent you a PM. :)Hope you had a nice time on your trip! :)

LoL! Your title and avatar are mysteriously well connected there, Fodder. ;) Haha, You're fun man.

Latest posts

Back