just a hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
michael said:
great chat rooms....went there and was ignored...thanks

Am sorry to hear that :( I don't think they would have done that on purpose mate.

HAY! Am not into the chat rooms as most know here. I like the forum better. So your always welcome to PM me anytime you like about anything.

Or talk here. Up to you :)

well her i am again....still feeling like honeysuckle and alone......i just want out, have had enough...........i feel like i am so alone. cant stand where i am and just cant get a place............can i be open and honest without offending any females?
i would love to spend a night with someone, someone i can hold and feel close. i dont want sex , just to feel the closeness with a female and to feel someone next to me. i long for that so much......i know it wont happen but its what i need for the short term, just to feel normal and wanted....selfish i know.
mick
i just cant stop the tears anymore

Another sorrow filled soul.

Friend, the need of affection you have is something very familiar to me and something I find myself struggleing with often. All I want to say is I feel true empathy for what you are feeling. The dark agony that keeps eating you from inside.. It is truly heartbreaking.

I am afraid I can't do much to help you friend. Except maybe offer the comfort through my words and hope you will find your inner peace and happiness. All the advice I can give is that you just need to fight it and live on. Always getting up even after it seems life keeps hitting under the belt.

Turn your sadness to kindness and spread the love to people around you. Sun will shine in your life again if you keep yourself resolved.

May you find peace.

Latest posts

Back