Just a quick hello to anyone of interest

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suedehead42

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am a male from Cardiff, Wales- who is 22 years old.

Just joined the forum a couple hours ago, thought it seemed like a much more practical idea than doing the college work that should've been done. Ah well... :p

I came to this site as I like many, am a relatively shy person. In actual fact I do have a number of friends, but as I get older I feel these friends are slipping through my fingers. The last few months have become a little darker I suppose. In actual fact I think I have become a little more repressed of late due to these people, but that's a whole different story.
So I am here of course, to make acquaintance with all you wonderful people.

Thanks for the time guys, catch you all soon.

Recently started an English literature course. Studying King Lear at the moment, and must say- am really enjoying it.

Never thought I would be one for Shakespeare untill recently :p, was until recently studying engineering.

To be or not to be?​
This is the question​

Hallo suedehead42, Welcome here.

I have only been to cardiff one time but even though I could not understand a word of what you lot up there talk I did find you all to be supper nice :D

Welcome suedehead

Yeah, the Cardiffian accent is a pretty awkward one to get your head round at times- even I have trouble understanding some. Gets a little harder up towards the valleys mind you :p

But yeah, cheers guys. Much appreciated!

Hi and welcome. So Wales is in Britain right? Or at least Europe.

What kind of music do you like? I ask because nearly all of my favorites are from the old world: Therion, Mike Oldfield, Tangerine Dream, as well as the Swedish death metal bands, and all the german EM bands.

Unfortunately most Americans do not have this taste for music.

Hey thanks dudes. Really feel welcome!

And yeah Wales is in the Uk, two the west on England.

And yeah Mike olddfields Tubular bells is a big favourite in my household, so good taste there :D

As far as Swedish death metal, I had an old school friend big on a lot of that stuff. Must say one of my all time top bands would have to be Opeth, who are swedish. Some people would debate it but I would say they were for the most part death metal.

EM wise pretty big on the whole VNV nation thing. Pretty big on all sorts, but sounds like there is someone here who actually shares some similar tastes *thumbs up ecstatically*

Hey suedehead,nice to meet you, I like Shakespeare I need to read more of it really..., nothing like some good ol' classic literature lol

Latest posts

Back