Just another loser from Serbia...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeky_loser

Reaction score
Although I don't really know if there are other people from my country here...

Um, so I'm geeky and I'm a loser as my name says. I'm twenty years old and I live with my parents in a small rural village. It's sort of by choice, as I chose to drop out of uni for the time being until I get my priorities straight and decide what I want to study. I hope to return next year.

Because I'm back home in a small place, I am really lonely. I was lonely before, but being in uni you're surrounded by people so you feel it less. I never really had any real friends. I think I am far too unlikeable. And at least while I'm home being gay is a problem too. People here aren't exactly accepting. My family is, but the rest...

I try my best though. We all need human contact I guess, so I googled to see if there's a forum for lonely people and I found this... your forum seems pretty active :D

I hope I can make some friends, don't have to be from Serbia. Other than being a loser, my interests include video games, and sleeping and watching movies and reading books as well as spending a lot of time on Reddit.

I'm rambling now, so... I hope I get to meet you all :3

EDIT: Um, speaking of rural village, thought you might want to see pictures :D (a note, the second picture taken in a nearby city contains a hate speech graffiti, so if you're offended by such things... don't click)
http://picasaweb.google.com/nikodkg/BackyardAndStuff?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHFgP2UgsKZsgE&feat=directlink

welcome...This is a good place. Dont know as there is anyone from Serbia here, but there are people from all over. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Oh, I don't really expect to find anyone from Serbia here...

Talking to people is all I'm looking for :D

Welcome to the forum.

hey there.
i like your username. (being a geek... yeah. that's cool.)

Hey Geek. I am not from Serbia but I have been there! I spent 2 years near Serbia and made friends with several Serbians. I really enjoyed my time there and hope to return sometime. I am a "Geek" as well. I am really not a person to give advice, but, the thing that keeps me going is the possibility every day brings. As bad as things seem right now, I know something better is around the corner. It has happened before and can happen again.

Latest posts

Back