Just anxthxx sad emxtional mf

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collins johnathan

Just anxthxx sad emxtional mf
Reaction score
They said to introduce onself well, Collins Johnathan, broke Paranoid Struggling musician, writer, poet, part designer, no close friends, alias broken youth. To put it simply, a pile of broken dreams, mostly on the low, hoping I'll find something on here to keep a brother going.

They said to introduce onself well, Collins Johnathan, broke Paranoid Struggling musician, writer, poet, part designer, no close friends, alias broken youth. To put it simply, a pile of broken dreams, mostly on the low, hoping I'll find something on here to keep a brother going.
I would love to read some of you work what type of genre do you write about? what are the instruments (or instrument) do you play? type of clothes you design, I love all these things art is such a great form of expression, and you sound like an Artist. If you ever wish to converse feel free to reach out to me if not, I understand welcome to the site hope you have a wonderful day.

I would love to read some of you work what type of genre do you write about? what are the instruments (or instrument) do you play? type of clothes you design, I love all these things art is such a great form of expression, and you sound like an Artist. If you ever wish to converse feel free to reach out to me if not, I understand welcome to the site hope you have a wonderful day.
Thank you. I could send you some some of my writings, nice to hear your thoughts. Most of them are short stories, it's only very recently I decided to try a book. As for the genres, I can't quite say, never written with a genre in mind, looking across what I've written so far I think I'd like to say the common themes I seem to revolve are, Love, heartbreak, death, Prejudice, loneliness, Freewill... Well I guess it's safe to say, it's somewhat dark.

Thank you. I could send you some some of my writings, nice to hear your thoughts. Most of them are short stories, it's only very recently I decided to try a book. As for the genres, I can't quite say, never written with a genre in mind, looking across what I've written so far I think I'd like to say the common themes I seem to revolve are, Love, heartbreak, death, Prejudice, loneliness, Freewill... Well I guess it's safe to say, it's somewhat dark.
You would probably enjoy the book I am currently reading if you have not already read it.

Its call Divine Comedy from Dante Alighieri 13th century Italian poet I believe, and yea send me some of your work I would gladly read it I love reading.

You would probably enjoy the book I am currently reading if you have not already read it.

Its call Divine Comedy from Dante Alighieri 13th century Italian poet I believe, and yea send me some of your work I would gladly read it I love reading.
Alright, let me check it out

you don't have to if you don't wish to, also you can read it at your own leisure I also have videos breaking down the chapters at the end of each chapter.

you don't have to if you don't wish to, also you can read it at your own leisure I also have videos breaking down the chapters at the end of each chapter.
I wouldn't mind reading what you've come up with so far, plus I think the videos might come in handy. Also, I might read it at my leisure, there's a book I'm currently reading that I'd like to put to bed

Latest posts

Back